Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them who worked out who I am best watch myself they gonna get me 😂😂 oh tit have I just dox myself here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is . Majority are still gifting Lucy. It turns my stomach. But majority are there I feel to watch Lucy come crashing down or for the drama. It's ridiculously getting harder and harder to see what is the truth or not . I can stand Bryan's mouth it's need washing out with soap I mean the language that comes out of his mouth is horrendous. I choose not to listen and watch no more.
Totally agree with you, she's sitting there moaning about getting abuse but she was say there last night. I can't with Bryan, if he was my boyfriend he'd be out of the house quicker than you can say Mary Poppins!

L loves the gifts, L also knows that drama = more viewers = more gifts

this is why she continues dueling people who are known trolls and causes a lot of drama for herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is . Majority are still gifting Lucy. It turns my stomach. But majority are there I feel to watch Lucy come crashing down or for the drama. It's ridiculously getting harder and harder to see what is the truth or not . I can stand Bryan's mouth it's need washing out with soap I mean the language that comes out of his mouth is horrendous. I choose not to listen and watch no more.
If that Kate had any brain cells she would not be live with lucy tonight after what she said to joe last night cos lucy be off line by now I 100% support Joe and fact she needs help n people to talk ill be honest I did feel sorry for lucy with the kirsty bullying but now I'm done with lucy

Reactions: 10
If that Kate had any brain cells she would not be live with lucy tonight after what she said to joe last night cos lucy be off line by now I 100% support Joe and fact she needs help n people to talk ill be honest I did feel sorry for lucy with the kirsty bullying but now I'm done with lucy
kate was even trying to justify what she said 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re all as bad as each other it’s terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry I keep posting before I'm actually finished processing my thoughts down and sorting it out 😂!

Well that person clearly knows nothing. I can vouch that both people mentioned do not support L&B and they have both said that in previous threads. Clearly some people can’t read or havnt taken the time to gather the facts before opening their gob. More fool that person.
nobody here supports L&B, we have said that so many times. A trip to specsavers wouldn’t go amiss with some folk 🙄
My theory is they can't read or only have the attention span to listen to a 3 min tiktok or live stream 😂😂. I've read every single Kirsty thread and there are very very few people who support them, if any at all actually with what L&B say and do. I obviously don't speak for everyone but I must of completely missed the big speeches about how the tattlers mentioned on tiktok adore L&B and talk about them like the innocent delicate little flowers they are in all this, sorry 🙄. Maybe us tattlers need to go to specsavers 😂😂😂.

Just because people aren't taking the piss out of them constantly or writing about her appearance in every post does not mean for a second anyone then condones their behaviour 🙈😑.

What most of us are against is bullying to the extreme it's getting to on tiktok from L&B just as much as to them from everyone else too. Hopefully L&B realise regardless of their learning or mental disabilities they are both still responsible by law the same as anyone who isn't disabled for the way they behave or retaliate back to things that has upset them, even if they can't actually control their emotional outbursts and it's still down to them to put tools into place so they don't cause issues in the wider community and online with cyber bullying... I mean surely Bryan would have known that from his little lawbook 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She knows she going to get all the gifts as lucy is in the majority of people's bad books wounder why she cut her out of the live last night Kate was in 1000k where Lucy wasn on 100 something . She can sit there and say I friends with Lucy fair enough but do t sit there and say she only give back what she gets joo didn't even say anything it was Lucy started it and foul mouth Bryan butted in . Lucy she did wro g cause everyone turned an dthey were blocking everyone who went against her Kate very smart she was talking about who do t like money we all like money she's only doing what other as do e before her it be another news flash in couple of days Lucy will get board and chuck shade at Kate and o tit here we go again . Xxx

Like previously said lucy knows how to co trolls tiktok and play into people's hands yet now majority of her mods don't condemn her behaviour. She starting to get angry and show her true self by all mean lucy be yourself but do t sit there slating other for bullying when you clearly can do the same . Xx

Reactions: 4
I’m not putin- just wanted to hear your thoughts on the whole situation. I know you support Kirsty so I’m just curious to hear your views on recent events? Do you still feel the same way about Kirsty etc? No hate- genuinely curious

Reactions: 5
majority are there I feel to watch Lucy come crashing down or for the drama. It's ridiculously getting harder and harder to see what is the truth or not . I can stand Bryan's mouth it's need washing out with soap I mean the language that comes out of his mouth is horrendous. I choose not to listen and watch no more.
You are spot on majority of Lucy's followers are there waiting for the next car crash instalment of what is her life. I dont follow her but sometimes i will watch from the fyp if she pops up. Last night I only caught a couple of minutes and Lucy was saying "Guess what!? I've reached 17k followers! Alexa play 'congratulations', at this point Bryan replied with 'I've switced it off'
I have no idea how many were in the live but i can guarantee most of them, along with 99.9% of her followers are just that 'followers' not friends or believers. Lucy doesnt seem to comprehend that they arent in there to like her

I blame Kirsty for actually giving Lucy more followers than she had before

Reactions: 7
Hi all!
I know this isn’t the right place as it’s Kirsty’s thred but I’m certain Chris Carrington AKA CaptinCrunch in a mod for Lisa under Darkernightsbrightdays

No hate at all to Lisa but that man is absolutely vile, he’sas bad as grace and Kirsty and Troy in my view with the bullying and racist remarks and vulgur comments I’ve seen from him!
He’s another one that needs to be kicked off the app ! 🤢
Lisa and Mother Nature need to be very careful when it comes to Chris carrington. He’s not as innocent as he’s making out , the werido has upset to many people on TikTok and Lisa and Mother Nature will only be dragged down aslong as they are associating with him . No hate towards the two ladies I just don’t want them being branded because off him. So much karma is catching up with him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Misty did her own live after running away from the heat in lisa's box! why does that not surprise me? she does not answer any questions about her actions. It's all everyone else's fault, everything, she was loving being involved in that drama and reveled in the tit show she was helping create. she needs to take some responsibility for her own actions, I think she is a pathological liar that believes her own lies, she cant distinguish between what is true and what isn't and the facts she cant explain are now not allowed to be discussed? i.e fleetwood and the fact her own sister came on a live and said everything she's said is BS.

Chloe is not a shock either if I am honest, I don't know why so many people hold her in such high regard, she's done nothing but bully and abuse and she obviously knew Lisa was going to be doxed too as it was all in the group chat, she didn't once try and warn her. She is there for the Gifts and that is it, so all the lost sheep that have been thing the sun shines out of her and Krusty holes should start opening their eyes and see that the castle has well and truly crumbled around their 'queens'!

Gastric has never been someone I've watched before much, his lives always seemed like another Lucy troll and that's been done 1000 times over by this point, however he went and had a decent conversation with Misty last night in her live and grilled her in a nicer way which got her talking somewhat. I also love how he defended himself with Mother Earth if I am honest, he was not rude and I agree with him, IF what gastric said what she was true, who uses the fact they have letters after their name as an argument? It's the most arrogant thing I heard out of yesterday's live if I am honest.

You are spot on majority of Lucy's followers are there waiting for the next car crash instalment of what is her life. I dont follow her but sometimes i will watch from the fyp if she pops up. Last night I only caught a couple of minutes and Lucy was saying "Guess what!? I've reached 17k followers! Alexa play 'congratulations', at this point Bryan replied with 'I've switced it off'
I have no idea how many were in the live but i can guarantee most of them, along with 99.9% of her followers are just that 'followers' not friends or believers. Lucy doesnt seem to comprehend that they arent in there to like her

I blame Kirsty for actually giving Lucy more followers than she had before
I caught Lucy saying Jo would not accept her apology for saying what she said to her until Lucy made a large donation to the charity in memory of Jo's son. Lucy obviously thinks that is ridiculous and was horrified at the thought, which was a good move on Jo's part because she knows money is what hits Lucy hardest, she is never going to do that in a million years.

Lucy also said Bambam told her to make an apology, that's the only reason she went to say sorry, and fluffed that too by starting with 'I am going to be the bigger person and say sorry' there is no bigger person, Lucy is in the wrong. the fact she clearly not sorry one inch is evident. I lost any tiny shred of sympathy I had for Lucy. I hope people now just stay away and stop watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Love
Oh dear people starting see though the page and going private tomorrow why can't it go private now 🤔
Love your picture lol

Misty was still lying and nothing was really addressed then she ran off.
Gastric in my opinion is a self righteous annoying idiot that loves the sound of his own voice, and is also a bully even though he claims he is just a troll (isn’t that the same thing) 🙄
I am not sure about gastric if I am honest.

Good morning Tattlers, what are your predictions for today lol ;)

Last edited:
Love

Love your picture lol

I am not sure about gastric if I am honest.

Good morning Tattlers, what are your predictions for today lol ;)
Misty come back even though told its best to stay away lucy still be her normal vile self and I'm sure it gonna kick off with this Kate girl n Lauren b as she back on lucys case now kirsty is not going live n chloe still be trying con everyone with raffles and so same old tit show on L&B

Reactions: 8
Who even is this kate person? Like where did she appear from. I briefly saw her a few times dialling Lucy yesterday. Is she another one in it to see how much £££ she can make? 🙄🙄

Has anyone seen Bagpipes over the last couple of days?
Since she popped up saying that Misty stole her account, and then was exposed for giving her the account and lying about it iv'e not seen her?

Probably in hiding I would imagine, Don't blame her to be honest, I'd be ashamed to show my face too

Since she popped up saying that Misty stole her account, and then was exposed for giving her the account and lying about it iv'e not seen her?

Probably in hiding I would imagine, Don't blame her to be honest, I'd be ashamed to show my face too
I haven’t seen her either. She is most likely in hiding also. Or away producing another web of lies.

The last time I saw her was in Lisa's live, she came in but didn't comment, I think it was Tuesday

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.