Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even is this kate person? Like where did she appear from. I briefly saw her a few times dialling Lucy yesterday. Is she another one in it to see how much £££ she can make? 🙄🙄
Is the same Kate who's got 2610 in her username? If so she's L's mod, seen her around for a week constantly duelling L

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is the same Kate who's got 2610 in her username? If so she's L's mod, seen her around for a week constantly duelling L
I think that’s the one. I was only on the live briefly. They didn’t talk to each other they were both replying to comments. I don’t get the point in it if your not talking to each other 🤣 it’s just a way of getting gifts isn’t it. Anyone that duels L ends up winning because it annoys L

Reactions: 6
That is the one, shes new to the scene I think, she was only made mod maximum of 2 weeks ago and now she's dueling her every day.

It's all about the gifts!

Reactions: 6
I think that’s the one. I was only on the live briefly. They didn’t talk to each other they were both replying to comments. I don’t get the point in it if your not talking to each other 🤣 it’s just a way of getting gifts isn’t it. Anyone that duels L ends up winning because it annoys L
Yeah, she's L's mod. I saw her yesterday and yeah they weren't talking to each other. God knows how long they were duelling for but that K kept winning. I can't stand her, especially after the the whole J thing and she was still defending, doesn't make sense. L's decent mods like Bambam and Lisa instantly pulled L up on it, what did K do? Justify the actions, nah mate, bore off. You cannot, CANNOT justify what L said, especially as it wasn't just once either.

Probably for something that hasn't even happened yet.
I vote the next thing we get blamed for will be Bagpipes keeping silent after she was spotted to be lying...

Thread idea: Kirsty Matthews #9 Krusty's still off, Tattle are being blamed, check your kettles kids.

Reactions: 8
For making them all fall out. It’s all our fault. The lies were all our fault to.
god, we are so terrible. 🤣🤣
They pretend that they hate us, yet they have fed us with constant entertainment.

That only includes the Crusty crew, the other recent stuff isn't entertainment, it's sick.

Reactions: 10
They pretend that they hate us, yet they have fed us with constant entertainment.

That only includes the Crusty crew, the other recent stuff isn't entertainment, it's sick.
They hate us but constantly check what we are saying and sometimes actually take tips from us 🤨
They had tattle in their mouths constantly.
mane I agree, the whole thing with Jo was sick. The lying from everyone blaming each other is sick and shows their true colours.

Reactions: 7
They hate us but constantly check what we are saying and sometimes actually take tips from us 🤨
They had tattle in their mouths constantly.
mane I agree, the whole thing with Jo was sick. The lying from everyone blaming each other is sick and shows their true colours.
Tattles one of those things where the people who are being written about hate it (because their lies are always exposed on here and it’s open for everyone to see) and everyone else loves to read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

it’s definitely made a pretty big impact in the kirsty and co situation (doubt they would admit that though) there was a point where every live I went to someone was mentioning this thread 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
So Kat is on Gastrics live....

Kat and Krusty are still a team, Krusty is crying and Bagpipes is being called a snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tattles one of those things where the people who are being written about hate it (because their lies are always exposed on here and it’s open for everyone to see) and everyone else loves to read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

it’s definitely made a pretty big impact in the kirsty and co situation (doubt they would admit that though) there was a point where every live I went to someone was mentioning this thread 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
They mentioned tattle enough 🤣 it promoted us and brought more people here to see how we worked out and exposed the lies.

Morning everyone! I will look back at the title suggestions to see what one has the most likes and will open thread number 9 😳

• Heart
Gastrics obsession with Lucy is weird!

Kats attempting damage control, she was doing it on the Fb group too. Good luck Kat 😂 you’re f**ked.

Don’t worry everyone gastrics on the case! He’s going to go through everything in chronological order. Thank god he’s here to save the day.

• Haha
Kat and Charlotte need to stop lying. We all know Kirsty was the mod under stichlover too 🤦🏻‍♀️ if Kirstys innocent why the hell is she hiding.

Kat will do anything not to get exposed. About time the whole group told everyone the truth before it gets too dangerous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.