Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Crusty isn't in our faces anymore because she has got a job 😯. What does everyone think? What job could she do with that tattoo on show. I think she would be best suited to long distance lorry driver, the longer the better. She can't work anywhere around children or customer services etc, unless she wears long sleeves and keeps her arm covered all day, which is wholly impractical in summer. Knowing her, she has probably put a benefits claim in - unable to work due to offensive tattoo.
OMG I JUST LMAO. You guys are savage. Cleaning mould would go alongside the tattoo. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys you need to see this tiktok

To me it proves that chloe gave misty her account

Bagpipes time to own it hun come on
Let's see what happens at 5pm today on lisa live xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let's hope it's a happy live, full of happy vibes, I've just come across Jo's live, hearing her sobbing her heart out is distressing. I'm so, so glad that Crusty and her vile gob is temporarily missing in action because I'm sure she would be otherwise sticking her great ham sized tattooed oar in right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lisa is live x
Thank you for letting us know :)

I think misty is going to be on lisas live

Tbh im all for second chances but im done with misty nothing she will say now will be truthful to me but thats just my views on it (prepares for the hate im about to get ) 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly i dont buy it shes sorry cause shes been caught but thats just how i see it again blaming others saying she felt forced into situations yea shes saying sorry for certain things but lets be honest were never know the truth will we

Reactions: 2
Honestly i dont buy it shes sorry cause shes been caught but thats just how i see it again blaming others saying she felt forced into situations yea shes saying sorry for certain things but lets be honest were never know the truth will we
I don’t buy it either. I have screenshots of her posting peoples full names on that Facebook group 🤦🏼‍♀️They’re also on one of the earlier threads.

Reactions: 4
Her victim mentallity is grating the heck out of me ‘everyone was singing the same song but me ‘

No it was you messaging kirsty about court
It was you who mentioned the car
You who told everyone lucy was on plenty of fish
You sat on live fat shaming

YOU i have had to cut off its getting me angry

No disrespect to lisa but please dont be fooled

Reactions: 4
I still maintain my original beliefs. Crusty is the ring leading spawn of the devil, Bagpipes is her pathetic puppy who has the intellectual score of an amoeba and the vileness of a rancid festering turd. Misty?? Well, credit where it's due, she is speaking now, I don't know her personal situation, she's staying the course here, she's not dumping out or dropping the blame. I'll give misty a portion of part of my allocation of benefit of the doubt, for 24 hours

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.