Kirsty Matthews #9 Kirstys crew coming out as snakes, wonder who’s next to take a break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the great title @exposedtomatos

Recap-

● Kirsty hasn't returned on her main account but is still there lurking!
● Misty went live to answer everyone's questions but wouldn't answer the main ones
● According to Misty, Chloe did some MI5 stuff and hacked her account 🤦‍♀️Yet she didn't come in once when Misty was live!
● Chloe has opened a FB page that was meant to support people, yet it's full of raffles!
● More and more people are realising that the whole 'protecting children' was a ploy to gain gifts and followers.

☆☆ We do not support L&B! We disagree with the bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Recap-

● Misty went live to answer everyone's questions but wouldn't answer the main ones
● According to Misty, Chloe did some MI5 stuff and hacked her account 🤦‍♀️Yet she didn't come in once when Misty was live!
● Chloe has opened a FB page that was meant to support people, yet it's full of raffles!
● More and more people are realising that the whole 'protecting children' was a ploy to gain gifts and followers.

Blimey thread 9 already 🙈 so good to have you back Betty 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When Kat said to gastric that “tattle said they’re going to stop me coming for L” It gave the vibes of a kid telling their parent that someone was being mean to them.

If you’re going to go for L Kat do it properly or better yet leave it to the police! You said that you were going to “troll her even harder” how is that going to ‘protect kids’.

People have turned on misty, Chloe and kirsty now you’d be naive if you think you won’t be next. Let’s not forget that Kat doxes innocent people , calls their work/ family etc. FAN BEHAVIOUR.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When Kat said to gastric that “tattle said they’re going to stop me coming for L” It gave the vibes of a kid telling their parent that someone was being mean to them.

If you’re going to go for L Kat do it properly or better yet leave it to the police! You said that you were going to “troll her even harder” how is that going to ‘protect kids’.

People have turned on misty, Chloe and kirsty now you’d be naive if you think you won’t be next. Let’s not forget that Kat doxes innocent people , calls their work/ family etc. FAN BEHAVIOUR.
Kat really grinds my gears, acting all innocent in Gastrics live.. If us Tattlers can see through you, you best believe it won't be long til the rest of TT does. The woman has no shame. Like Gastric says the truth will come out, clock is ticking away Kat so it won't be long til it's you on the chopping board along with Charlotte.

Reactions: 17
Kat really grinds my gears, acting all innocent in Gastrics live.. If us Tattlers can see through you, you best believe it won't be long til the rest of TT does. The woman has no shame. Like Gastric says the truth will come out, clock is ticking away Kat so it won't be long til it's you on the chopping board along with Charlotte.
Its funny how they’re all trying to act like they’ve done nothing wrong 😂 grown adults acting this way.

It’s also funny that gastric is trying to somehow pin this kirsty and co nonsense on L. What happened to people being accountable for their own actions? Most of the time L is just sat their eating, how is she to blame for kirsty and co acting like hooligans?

Reactions: 11
Kat and Charlotte are saying Krusty should not be bad mouthed because she is not on here to defend herself...

We have seen her in lives so we know shes still on the app, she is chosing not to get in a box or go live because she knows the abuse shes going to get. She knows she is in up to her neck and there is no squirming her way out of it.

She was dumb enough to go along with Misty's BS and is just as guilty. Lets not forget Krusty was playing Cindy's GIRLFRIEND!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Kat and Charlotte are saying Krusty should not be bad mouthed because she is not on here to defend herself...

We have seen her in lives so we know shes still on the app, she is chosing not to get in a box or go live because she knows the abuse shes going to get. She knows she is in up to her neck and there is no squirming her way out of it.

She was dumb enough to go along with Misty's BS and is just as guilty. Lets not forget Krusty was playing Cindy's GIRLFRIEND!
Kirsty spent hours on live “proving herself” before she left so she had plenty of time. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough if Kirsty was innocent, why did she remove herself from the FB pages after Misty went live with Lisa yesterday 🤔 Can you answer me that Kat as that screams guilty to me.
this will be Kirsty trying to take a complete step back and watch it all from the shadows. She has taken no accountability for any of her actions. And I don’t believe that she isnt talking to Chloe, Misty etc anymore.

Thanks for opening the thread and the amazing recap as ever our Betty ❤
Heya sorry had to reply on this thread because i was busy this morning and only just read the thread

My thoughts slowley changed the more i read here at first i was a fan of kirsty gifted her was a massive supporter of her because i genuinally thought she had good intentions i was quite effected when the misty stuff come out because im disabled and house bound dont have a lot of friends and i know this might sound silly i watch tiktok to because i find it entertaining i started watching kirsty after finding out about l and b watched her for a long time and felt i knew her as a friend as i was on every live the tattoo i did find odd but never over questioned anything i trusted the infomation she gave us (like an idoit i was fooled) i guess its gutting to find out someone you supported and gifted honestly does not give a f’’ck about you as a person like she said she did i definitely feel different about her now in regards to misty to me misty chloe kirsty are as bad as each other i still do not believe some of what misty is saying i watched that michelle on some of her own lives and you can tell she has disabillities so it makes me angry for misty and fibro to just be blaming her when on lives the infomation never came from chelle it all came from misty which has been confirmed by several people i do not think were get the whole truth of the situation though sorry for the long post

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Heya sorry had to reply on this thread because i was busy this morning and only just read the thread

My thoughts slowley changed the more i read here at first i was a fan of kirsty gifted her was a massive supporter of her because i genuinally thought she had good intentions i was quite effected when the misty stuff come out because im disabled and house bound dont have a lot of friends and i know this might sound silly i watch tiktok to because i find it entertaining i started watching kirsty after finding out about l and b watched her for a long time and felt i knew her as a friend as i was on every live the tattoo i did find odd but never over questioned anything i trusted the infomation she gave us (like an idoit i was fooled) i guess its gutting to find out someone you supported and gifted honestly does not give a f’’ck about you as a person like she said she did i definitely feel different about her now in regards to misty to me misty chloe kirsty are as bad as each other i still do not believe some of what misty is saying i watched that michelle on some of her own lives and you can tell she has disabillities so it makes me angry for misty and fibro to just be blaming her when on lives the infomation never came from chelle it all came from misty which has been confirmed by several people i do not think were get the whole truth of the situation though sorry for the long post
Thank you for replying in such a genuine and honest way.
Im sorry for the way things have panned out and how you may be feeling now. They have massively let down the people that supported them and believed all their lies. It’s disgusting. And to then run and hide away instead of own what she has done and apologise shows the type of person Kirsty is.

Kirsty has been pulled up before on bullying as i said she lost her job for online bullying in her uniform then use lucy issuse to get back in everyone's good side

Thank you for replying in such a genuine and honest way.
Im sorry for the way things have panned out and how you may be feeling now. They have massively let down the people that supported them and believed all their lies. It’s disgusting. And to then run and hide away instead of own what she has done and apologise shows the type of person Kirsty is.
Exactly they really have this situation has effected so many people ive spoken to a few people through dm and honestly they have no idea how much this has effected people at all and this whole passing the blame needs to stop yes misty said sorry but she just kept saying she was forced into the situation but no sorry you could have walked away kirsty and chloe played their part too though chloe wont come back from this now now shes been exposed to be a liar about the account

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that such a sensitive topic has been used for their own gain is heartbreaking.

A lot of people who supported kirsty and co were survivors themselves. Of course they were going to support a group of people that were claiming to protect children and I can’t really blame them for that.

Not only have these people been survivors of a horrible situation they have also been taken advantage of and essentially become victims all over again 😞 shame on everyone involved!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact that such a sensitive topic has been used for their own gain is heartbreaking.

A lot of people who supported kirsty and co were survivors themselves. Of course they were going to support a group of people that were claiming to protect children and I can’t really blame them for that.

Not only have these people been survivors of a horrible situation they have also been taken advantage of and essentially become victims all over again 😞 shame on everyone involved!!!
Thats why i was getting so angry when fibro kept saying last night it needs to be left now like hold up you all hurt so many people you have no right in telling anyone when its time to move on

• Heart
Thats why i was getting so angry when fibro kept saying last night it needs to be left now like hold up you all hurt so many people you have no right in telling anyone when its time to move on
Fibro only has mistys interests in mind. Everyone’s feelings are valid and just because misty went on a live for a while passing the blame around that doesn’t change anything 😂

Nobody’s actually got the answers they want and like you said, a lot of people probably feel like they’ve lost a friend (Krusty).

Although I’m glad their true intentions have finally come to light it’s hard to watch the damage it’s done! Especially with nobody taking accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fibro only has mistys interests in mind. Everyone’s feelings are valid and just because misty went on a live for a while passing the blame around that doesn’t change anything 😂

Nobody’s actually got the answers they want and like you said, a lot of people probably feel like they’ve lost a friend (Krusty).

Although I’m glad their true intentions have finally come to light it’s hard to watch the damage it’s done! Especially with nobody taking accountability.
Exactly that thats the issue here not one person has held their hands up and to me imo when you say im sorry but ….. thats not a real apology all misty did was blame others she lied about so many things if people want to forgive her thats their choice i am not saying kirsty is blameless but i definitely got the vibe everyone was trying to say in a round about way since mistys been hanging out with kirsty shes changed like sorry no not good enough for me she didn't have to be mod for L and also be on kirstys “side” no one forced her to do that these are HER actions no one elses kirsty and chloe have their own part in this and i am not saying its all misty but since shes the only one to come forward its pointless because i still have many questions myself

Reactions: 9

Recap-

Thank you . I am just sat here laughing at the mi5 comment seriously . If mI5 WAS INVOLVED THEY SPYING KN THE LIKES OF MISTY AND CO . sorry for the capitals not shouting by the way . Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.