Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also chris carrington if you are putting up videos apologizing maybe unblock the people you are apologizing too?

not really worth shit if you are just doing it to everyone else

Reactions: 6
also chris carrington if you are putting up videos apologizing maybe unblock the people you are apologizing too?

not really worth shit if you are just doing it to everyone else
He won’t do that for the fact that he has tried to hide for so long and now I bet he is in inboxes saying oh forgive me because he has been called out on here!
Next Grace, Jay Jay, Sophie Jay and they rest will be popping in .

Reactions: 1
Exactly my thoughts, sympathy vote, they've all done that. Us Tattlers are making a difference.

Reactions: 7
BACK TO MISTY AND KRUSTY

any updates? is Lisa doing a live tonight? was the really misty last night?

So many questions!

Reactions: 5
BACK TO MISTY AND KRUSTY

any updates? is Lisa doing a live tonight? was the really misty last night?

So many questions!
I think it's most likely that misty, Crusty and Bagpipes are all still besties and wherever one of them is, the other two are right behind.

Reactions: 8
K I'm glad someone said it because I didn't feel as comfortable in last night's live and it was the first time I questioned who people actually were or their intentions if I'm honest.

It wasn't for the whole live Lisa , I worded that a little wrong so hope it doesn't come across that way. It was just when the fibro lady come in and I didn't understand why news hour kept going in and I did then question if anyone knew who people were. I obviously enjoyed the live and we had a giggle to the point I had stitch , but definitely did question that one time who was who and was it safe still that's all - hope that clears up what I meant slightly x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And breathe.......................

I wonder if the rumour is still going around that app I am Bryan lol
Will the real Bry bry please stand up please stand up .

Reactions: 3
Dying when someone said she sounds like Janice Battersby. She sounds the spitting of her on live right now.

Do you think she had visions of herself, Kirsty & Chloe ending up on This Morning? Lots of praise and spotlight for 'protecting children'.

Reactions: 5
Oh I see I'm a little late ! What has she said about it all so far?

Reactions: 1
That bird in the box ain't got a clue and she sounds like another valuable person misty has twisted her story to her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.