Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of bagpipes if you dont like someone dont talk to them hmmmm maybe take your own advice?? And can someone tell me whats happened with Dan??
I’m assuming they’re talking about Dan being one of the few that’s had the balls to say something about the whole misty/cindy/Louise situation

Reactions: 9
Ugh hate troy racist scum. Hoping cabbage doesn't abuse her dog tonight hate how she shouts at him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chloe is live though and misty is in there but too scared to own up in others lives.....

Reactions: 3
Look out for Lisa live shortly she’s outing EVERYTHING let’s give her all the support 💜💜💜🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their now uploading videos of Lisa's front door its disgusting they preach about protecting children and then do disgusting things like that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So far Iv seen her get gifted the shoes, butterflies, mini speakers, finger hearts and not once said Thankyou 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
God, Chloe is so boring. Do yourself a favour & don’t bother going live, you bring zilch to any table. 🥱😂

Reactions: 9
Their now uploading videos of Lisa's front door its disgusting they preach about protecting children and then do disgusting things like that
And this is exactly why we all feel the way we do about them. It’s disgusting! I really hope someone that knows Kirsty doxs her! I know that makes me seem just as bad but a taste of her own medicine might make her realise what she’s going is so soooo wrong!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.