Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is in Troy's comments as a moderator....saying hello to everyone. Not her usual abrasive self. Misty in there too saying hi. Bagpipes is going live for an hour at half 8 but says she has a headache 🙄

Reactions: 3
I was watching her in the comments just now, who does Bam Bam think she is the control freak. Creepy. 😂
Tell me about it, as I was lurking yesterday she messaged Bryan to tell Lucy to take someone off as mod and boom they were taken off. Again today, Lucy asked BamBam if snow white was ok as a mod, she said yes but there were two others that needed taking off instead. Lucy did as she was told and took them off. I've watched Lucy for nearly a year, and I'm sure that's not the real BamBam as BamBam was never that controlling and was straight on it with blocking the hate. So it's a little fishy to me

Reactions: 7
Can someone tell cabbage how lives work, she just said all the people in her live watching are just doing it for attention. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bagpipes is live with KinkyKrusty liar Kat and Misty as her mods 🤣 Kat thinks everyone is a snake, becomes mod for everyone to block away. Tragic.

KRUSTYS AWARENESS POSTER IS UP ON BAGPIPES GREEN SCREEN 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The woman who played heather trott, Cheryl something, has just come up on my fyp singing and I actually thought it was bagpipes with an old age filter on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So bagpipes said yesterday about the whole not knowing why the Misty stuff hasn’t been addressed, but Misty is still a mod? Baffled, gutless beeeetch. 😂

Reactions: 6
So bagpipes said yesterday about the whole not knowing why the Misty stuff hasn’t been addressed, but Misty is still a mod? Baffled, gutless beeeetch. 😂
They’re all spineless bullies! I guarantee Chloe would of been bought up to speed today so will do exactly as she’s been told and keep her mouth shut!

Reactions: 7
Slugs lives matter!!!! Krusty krusty krusty........ 13 year old following your insta???? But your claiming to protect children..abit wierd if i do say so myself. Not only that but your pictures on there are in segsy underwear (with extra krusty flaps on show) not to sure of your agenda ms krusty 🤔🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They’re all spineless bullies! I guarantee Chloe would of been bought up to speed today so will do exactly as she’s been told and keep her mouth shut!
She’s obvs scared of being bullied by K so chooses to bully with her instead.

Reactions: 4
In the words of bagpipes if you dont like someone dont talk to them hmmmm maybe take your own advice?? And can someone tell me whats happened with Dan??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.