The Stanowski Family #1 Gifts, Gifts and more Gifts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clan disowned lucy went out partying with Amber!
Josh is one big scab even on his 🪱 after clout sucks up to kirsty and clan
Chloe well she dyes her hair yellow to look like a troll! Again has wish lists sits on live slagging lucy hoping for the gifts.
All have teeth missing and look like they need a good bath!
Chloe normally sits in bed with her scouser bf shouting at the dog......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The clan disowned lucy went out partying with Amber!
Josh is one big scab even on his 🪱 after clout sucks up to kirsty and clan
Chloe well she dyes her hair yellow to look like a troll! Again has wish lists sits on live slagging lucy hoping for the gifts.
All have teeth missing and look like they need a good bath!
Chloe normally sits in bed with her scouser bf shouting at the dog......
To add to this, her stinking, clout chasing family also publicly disowned her because she was with a ‘n*nce’ but it was definitely for the attention. Of course the logical thing to do in that situation would be to isolate her even further by making sure she has literally no one but B. She will never leave him now, she hasn’t got anyone else. They are all a bunch of mingers & her dad isn’t a parent if he can sit with his other children & make his own child an outcast. I often wonder what her mum would feel about it if she was still here. Viiiiiiiiile people. Plus, a bleeping wash wouldn’t do them any harm. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't stand chloe or Josh! They jumped straight on the bandwagon when all this tit come out about Bryan. They can't say much to Lucy about losing her kids when Chloe also lost hers and I don't think josh is able to see his either. Instead of making sure their sister is safe in the situation she is they immediately teamed up with anyone hating on them for the attention at gifts. They also look like they need a good bleeping wash! They also live in filth... So they are no better than the sister they disowned

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can't stand chloe or Josh! They jumped straight on the bandwagon when all this tit come out about Bryan. They can't say much to Lucy about losing her kids when Chloe also lost hers and I don't think josh is able to see his either. Instead of making sure their sister is safe in the situation she is they immediately teamed up with anyone hating on them for the attention at gifts. They also look like they need a good bleeping wash! They also live in filth... So they are no better than the sister they disowned
THIS. 👏🏼
I find it so bleeping weird that none of them have their kids & they act like it’s completely normal. Can we normalise using contraceptions because these poor kids don’t deserve it. 🥺

Reactions: 10
THIS. 👏🏼
I find it so bleeping weird that none of them have their kids & they act like it’s completely normal. Can we normalise using contraceptions because these poor kids don’t deserve it. 🥺
I totally agree I do know the sister who has custody of Lucy's kids is apparently nothing like the others. I just hope all the children are happy and healthy. Sadly they will one day see all the tit that these grown adults put all over the internet! But they won't even think about how it will affect their children in the future.

Now Josh has offered Bryan out to have a fight... Knowing full well Bryan wouldn't agree to it. Yet again it's for attention. He hasn't had much lately so probably sat racking his brain on how to stay relevant... Sad act

Reactions: 9
I totally agree I do know the sister who has custody of Lucy's kids is apparently nothing like the others. I just hope all the children are happy and healthy. Sadly they will one day see all the tit that these grown adults put all over the internet! But they won't even think about how it will affect their children in the future.

Now Josh has offered Bryan out to have a fight... Knowing full well Bryan wouldn't agree to it. Yet again it's for attention. He hasn't had much lately so probably sat racking his brain on how to stay relevant... Sad act
The sister who’s got their kids must be like wtf. 10/10 to her for stepping up for them kids when their parents didn’t.

Ughhh, cringe bag Josh. 🤮

Josh is calling out bryan for a boxing match on Tyrones instagram 😂😂 things u do for clout

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well where do I start. Not the fact josh was in my mates dms a few weeks back. Took it coed to Snapchat the said they were a couple even tho they haven’t met. Chloe and him both modded her too but she’s blocked him now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well where do I start. Not the fact josh was in my mates dms a few weeks back. Took it coed to Snapchat the said they were a couple even tho they haven’t met. Chloe and him both modded her too but she’s blocked him now 😂😂
Oh Jesus Christ. 💀😂

Reactions: 1
Josh is on now giving it big lips about he wants to box bryan 🤦‍♀️ other 1 clout chasing for gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Josh, how did you have the audacity to tell Lucy to buy a toothbrush and use it when one of your front teeth is clearly missing? Seriously.

Add to that, if I was seriously worried about my sister, I would move hell and earth to get her out of that situation. It is disgusting and disingenuous.

Oooo i know who that is 😳😳

Amazing thread! About time one in the skanky inbred family was done!
Also the dad disowned Lucy on a live (yes I get the whole she is a dirty stinking pig but he is the dad so surely should know better) also he apparently faked a stroke or something on house party and they had to ring an ambulance but Chloe was too busy going to the cash point to get money out! 😳😐

• Heart
Can not stand Josh or Chloe. Josh is a total wet wipe who likes to jump on & off buses to go and troll Lucy in real life, he first did it when Cara was sending a hired clown to Lucy's adress, he jumped on a bus wearing a clown mask while doing a live stream, he looked like a complete twit. He was going to turn up at Lucys to watch the clown arrive and scare her. He only turned around when Lucy called the police.
Again a few weeks ago he jumped on another bus and was heading to the local court house after Krusty told everyone Lucy was in court. Again he had a failed mission when Lucy went live with him to prove she was satat home in bed.
Josh / Chloe and dad Neil are huge clout chasers, if you ask me Lucy is better off without them. I'm not a Bryan fan and i wish she would find the strength to leave and walk away from all of them, she would get so much respect i think, but its never going to happen, sadly nor is the fight between Josh & Bryan, id love to see both of them get knocked about a bit.

• Heart
Can not stand Josh or Chloe. Josh is a total wet wipe who likes to jump on & off buses to go and troll Lucy in real life, he first did it when Cara was sending a hired clown to Lucy's adress, he jumped on a bus wearing a clown mask while doing a live stream, he looked like a complete twit. He was going to turn up at Lucys to watch the clown arrive and scare her. He only turned around when Lucy called the police.
Again a few weeks ago he jumped on another bus and was heading to the local court house after Krusty told everyone Lucy was in court. Again he had a failed mission when Lucy went live with him to prove she was satat home in bed.
Josh / Chloe and dad Neil are huge clout chasers, if you ask me Lucy is better off without them. I'm not a Bryan fan and i wish she would find the strength to leave and walk away from all of them, she would get so much respect i think, but its never going to happen, sadly nor is the fight between Josh & Bryan, id love to see both of them get knocked about a bit.
I actually think she has blown any respect she may have got once before. There are way to many ppl that have realised just what she is like. I mean let’s be fair she is the domestic abuser between the pair physically and mentally (he is also mentally abusive to her)

Maybe Josh should watch his own video back, about anti bullying since thats all he does 🤔😂

Attachments