Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they all seem to think that S is really mature but from the way he acts he’s clearly very immature. I imagine he was just used as a mouthpiece because they knew he’d say all the vile things they were thinking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think they all seem to think that S is really mature but from the way he acts he’s clearly very immature. I imagine he was just used as a mouthpiece because they knew he’d say all the vile things they were thinking 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, i don't understand it when i see people say he's 'very mature', the stuff he says & the things that come from his mouth proves he is actually still just a child. He's ruining his reputation as a person before his life has even began & these 'women' who are supposed to be mothers enabled him. Just as bleeping weird as the claims about L&B if you ask me. :oops:

I just couldn't imagine what she'd be like 😂
Even more mouthy than she can be usually i think. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, i don't understand it when i see people say he's 'very mature', the stuff he says & the things that come from his mouth proves he is actually still just a child. He's ruining his reputation as a person before his life has even began & these 'women' who are supposed to be mothers enabled him. Just as bleeping weird as the claims about L&B if you ask me. :oops:

Even more mouthy than she can be usually i think. 😂
The videos of him being vile are out there now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Employers, unis etc don’t like stuff like that. Kirsty and co don’t care though because it’s not like they have careers to lose.

Are we expecting Krusty to go live again tonight to sit looking pissed off and blocking everyone who comes in? 8.30pm? Or has covid/lies/the heat made her go quiet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The videos of him being vile are out there now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Employers, unis etc don’t like stuff like that. Kirsty and co don’t care though because it’s not like they have careers to lose.
Maybe K can employ him @ keepingeveryoneelseskidssafe LTD. 😂 G O A L S

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we expecting Krusty to go live again tonight to sit looking pissed off and blocking everyone who comes in? 8.30pm? Or has covid/lies/the heat made her go quiet?
She won’t be live, her lap dog told her not too, and last night K said she wasn’t, thank god. Don’t think I could listen to that mouth shouting and swearing for one night. God knows why I even supported her

She won’t be live, her lap dog told her not too, and last night K said she wasn’t, thank god. Don’t think I could listen to that mouth shouting and swearing for one night. God knows why I even supported her
I question myself everyday as to why I followed her and supported them all 😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What is very worrying is Si and co are giving Krusty confidential information from his NHS system, abusing their job power being a paramedic. Krusty acknowledges she is receiving confidential info and she states " I have very good sources" and I can continue to get information....
I am very concerned about this, does he not work for K**t ambulance service?
I am sure videos on his TT show that? But all of a sudden he has disappeared off TT and does not even go in Krustys box, whereas he was constant duelling and gaining from the vulnerable.
Shame on him, working for NHS!!
100000% it's a breach of GDPR and patient confidentiality. They will have a social media policy.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is very worrying is Si and co are giving Krusty confidential information from his NHS system, abusing their job power being a paramedic. Krusty acknowledges she is receiving confidential info and she states " I have very good sources" and I can continue to get information....
I am very concerned about this, does he not work for K**t ambulance service?
I am sure videos on his TT show that? But all of a sudden he has disappeared off TT and does not even go in Krustys box, whereas he was constant duelling and gaining from the vulnerable.
Shame on him, working for NHS!!
As someone who works for the NHS, we do not claim him if that is the case. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lisa's account has been permanently banned. Please follow her on ladyreal16

They definitely didn't like Lisa speaking the truth so got her banned 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
As someone who works for the NHS, we do not claim him if that is the case. Disgusting.
FYI Paramedic Si, give your head a wobble and remember your duties, and possibly risking your career for these people. Someone will know who you are and who to contact, to protect the rest of the patients you work with!

'Staff should remember that all individuals are bound by the Common Law of
Confidentiality and the NHS Confidentiality Code of Conduct. Failure to
comply with this policy whilst blogging or using social media sites may result
in disciplinary action being taken by the Trust that could, ultimately, depending
on the seriousness of any breach, result in dismissal.
Staff and contractors should remember that they are ultimately responsible for
their own online behaviour and must take care to avoid online content or
actions that are inaccurate, libellous, defamatory, harassment, threatening or
otherwise illegal. It is possible for staff or contractors to be subject to civil
proceedings or criminal prosecution.
Staff and contractors must not disclose information that is or may be sensitive
or confidential or that is subject to a non-disclosure contract or agreement.
This applies to information about patients, other staff and contractors, other
organisations, commercial suppliers and other information about the Trust and
its business activities'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.