Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's see if Krusty appears as half 8.. Oh wait it's supposed to be the bagpipes show as poor Krusty has COVID.

Let's see what tonight entails.. It's been very quiet so far though.

Reactions: 6
On tonight's episode of Jeremy Kyle. We have a tik tok fude. Kirsty states your boyfriend is a nonce lucy. Can you confirm this is true. After the break we have misty whose stuck on the fence and its all untangling in front of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely makes me cringe that K see's herself as someone who has a right to know other peoples information anyway. Krusty babe, you're not the law & if you was this world would be even more terrible than it already is. Get an actual job & you won't have time to get messed up in any of this idiotic tit.
This!!! Who does she actually think she is? Just some ugly mess of a “mother” that sits indirectly begging for gifts and attention! I’m starting to feel pure rage towards her now.
Also… can’t remember which thread it was mentioned on or who commented it, I’d have to go back and look. But does anyone recall seeing that Kirsty’s bloke, uncle fester as I like to call him, is a n0nce himself? She’s clearly reading all these threads so why not defend the accusation? I wonder what the story is there. Maybe she’s so obsessed with l&b because she’s living the exact same life? 👀

This!!! Who does she actually think she is? Just some ugly mess of a “mother” that sits indirectly begging for gifts and attention! I’m starting to feel pure rage towards her now.
Also… can’t remember which thread it was mentioned on or who commented it, I’d have to go back and look. But does anyone recall seeing that Kirsty’s bloke, uncle fester as I like to call him, is a n0nce himself? She’s clearly reading all these threads so why not defend the accusation? I wonder what the story is there. Maybe she’s so obsessed with l&b because she’s living the exact same life? 👀
I think it was said on this thread xx

Reactions: 2
:(:(:( Will go & follow her now. I actually really like Lisa. 🥰
Followed her also!! Full respect for being honest

Let's see if Krusty appears as half 8.. Oh wait it's supposed to be the bagpipes show as poor Krusty has COVID.

Let's see what tonight entails.. It's been very quiet so far though.
It will be another fake email/message/voicenote that will be repeated time and time again by krusty knickers and fiona 6 chins.
I have found alotttttttttttttttttt of pictures of the said krusty clamshell.

• Haha
I’m I the only one that thinks the fb group is just become a page for bullying Lucy and Bryan it’s disgusting some of the things I’ve seen on there it’s shocking how grown women are talking about another woman

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m I the only one that thinks the fb group is just become a page for bullying Lucy and Bryan it’s disgusting some of the things I’ve seen on there it’s shocking how grown women are talking about another woman
Im sure you will find alot more out, its very disturbing 😳

Reactions: 5
They claim they don’t bully her yet it’s post after post taking the p!ss out of her. Make it make sense!!

I was howling last night a Ks live you could see the pure terror in her face because alot if ppl are opening there eyes to the crap she's coming out with ....maybe time to think of a cover up tattoo krusty love ❤

• Haha
I was howling last night a Ks live you could see the pure terror in her face because alot if ppl are opening there eyes to the crap she's coming out with ....maybe time to think of a cover up tattoo krusty love ❤
Imagine having a cover up before it’s even healed properly 😂. It’s an awful tattoo too, the placement, the line work, the person whose body it’s on… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Whilst we are on the topic of scummy people, does L’s scrounging, clout chasing family have a thread? They make me cringe as much as K & her cronies do. 😂

• Haha
Whilst we are on the topic of scummy people, does L’s scrounging, clout chasing family have a thread? They make me cringe as much as K & her cronies do. 😂
Probably best they don’t have one they’d love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.