Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone I'm new here! How crazy have the last few days been ! I used to support K but tbh it's no longer about the kids. It seem more like k is thirsty for clout. Whose got the most info on who etc it's playground games. As for misty I think she hasn't come live again as people will hear her voice and put 2 and 2 together if they haven't already. Funny how Cindy or whatever she was called hasn't come in Ls live again. 🤔 all a but sus to me but hey it will all come out eventually as its already starting to unravel.

Reactions: 8
Krusty has said before that with a name and date of birth she can access their medical records, which is how she knew Lucy's Dr surgery and registered GP. Krusty also asked people for Jo Coffeys date of birth so she could find out more about when she went missing. I wonder is Si partner "legs" also works in the NHS?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Krusty has said before that with a name and date of birth she can access their medical records, which is how she knew Lucy's Dr surgery and registered GP. Krusty also asked people for Jo Coffeys date of birth so she could find out more about when she went missing. I wonder is Si partner "legs" also works in the NHS?
bleeping disgusting if so and they should be ashamed of themselves and be reported to their employers.

Reactions: 9
Also illegal maybe they've gone quiet as they've been found to be doing wrong?

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised lucy ain't kicked off about misty u know ... was lucy in on it to start with to get kirstys n trotters info 🤷‍♀️ but it all went tits up on mistys part
This is what I've been confused by too... She hasn't addressed the situation much either from what I'd seen?

Also good evening everyone and welcome to all the new people who've caught up and joined in too! So many are finally starting to open their eyes and see things for what they are. Misty is trying to address it in every way possible and yet still can't give straight answers and explain herself. I can't imagine kirsty would be happy with Misty in a way though... If this is for the children then things have gone way past that now and the "cause" is becoming lost. I'm not a L & B supporter, I think what they say is absolutely vile I really do, but I don't think two wrongs make a right either or that they should be bullied because if there is a case against them the cps are just going to throw it out when they see its coming across as bullying from those accusing them or gathering evidence

Reactions: 6
This is what I've been confused by too... She hasn't addressed the situation much either from what I'd seen?

Also good evening everyone and welcome to all the new people who've caught up and joined in too! So many are finally starting to open their eyes and see things for what they are. Misty is trying to address it in every way possible and yet still can't give straight answers and explain herself. I can't imagine kirsty would be happy with Misty in a way though... If this is for the childre
Lucy would be first to pipe up if she found someone doing what misty doing. I'm so confused..

Reactions: 5
Just caught up. Hello and welcome to the new people, in here is beautiful place to be, no drama, no bullying, the odd bit of light relief amidst the toxicity which seems to be spreading like wildfire out there and basically just a place where the good guys chat.

I’m fxcking fuming! That is completely wrong and disgusting and I fxcking hope if they’re caught out ie CCTV and messages etc, that they get done for that. That’s wrong on so many levels, confidentiality between the patient and NHS! I did always wonder how K got L’s Dr’s name, but I genuinely put it down to L or B mentioning it on a live and never questioned it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Genuinely makes me cringe that K see's herself as someone who has a right to know other peoples information anyway. Krusty babe, you're not the law & if you was this world would be even more terrible than it already is. Get an actual job & you won't have time to get messed up in any of this idiotic tit.

• Heart
bleeping disgusting if so and they should be ashamed of themselves and be reported to their employers.
100% should be reported, it's a complete breech of confidentiality and data protection surely! I'd be livid if someone accessed my medical records without my permission and would be taking as much action as possible against them. What was it that they had?

I’m fxcking fuming! That is completely wrong and disgusting and I fxcking hope if they’re caught out ie CCTV and messages etc, that they get done for that. That’s wrong on so many levels, confidentiality between the patient and NHS! I did always wonder how K got L’s Dr’s name, but I genuinely put it down to L or B mentioning it on a live and never questioned it!
I believe this can be possibly reported to the ICO, or even CQC to investigate K**t staff as whistleblowing. It is more than Lucy doxxing her own address, as these people are purposely trying to gain access to her information illegally and fraudulently. It is a huge breach if they are getting this information from an NHS source and very serious.

Hey all, I've had a few suggestions mentioned but if you have any title suggestions please say them. Gettimg ready to open next thread 🤣🤣

• Heart
I believe this can be possibly reported to the ICO, or even CQC to investigate K**t staff as whistleblowing. It is more than Lucy doxxing her own address, as these people are purposely trying to gain access to her information illegally and fraudulently. It is a huge breach if they are getting this information from an NHS source and very serious.
They are able to see who accesses the patient files so police can catch people really easily if reported and they have been going into patient records that they shouldn't be.

Just to clarify I don't in no way support L&B can't stand them. They're all as bad as each other now.

I think if tik tok got rid of the gift aspect of the app then alot of the bigger tik tokers wouldn't spend half the time on there.

Just to clarify I don't in no way support L&B can't stand them. They're all as bad as each other now.

I think if tik tok got rid of the gift aspect of the app then alot of the bigger tik tokers wouldn't spend half the time on there.
Yep I'm definitely adding that in the opening of the next thread again! It has to be stated so much. That's all they come back with to us. 'You support l&b' 'you're a n0nce supporter' drives me mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.