Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There all as bad as each other you think as family they would stick up for her or even keep quiet but to slate her bully her the way they have no wounder L says she has no family
Sorry it’s off topic of Kirsty but Josh has called out Bryan for a boxing match 🤦🏼‍♀️ How pathetic can you get? I’d love to see him knocked out don’t get me wrong but IF (and it’s a very big if as Kirsty has most likely ruined it) there’s an on going investigation it would go straight down the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry it’s off topic of Kirsty but Josh has called out Bryan for a boxing match 🤦🏼‍♀️ How pathetic can you get? I’d love to see him knocked out don’t get me wrong but IF (and it’s a very big if as Kirsty has most likely ruined it) there’s an on going investigation it would go straight down the drain.
I distinctly remember Joshua having ‘beef’ with other male Tik Tokkers in the past, funny how Bryan is the only one he’s called out for a boxing match though!

Reactions: 6
All I can say about Josh is he makes every part of my vagina shrivel. Biggest cringe bag going. Slates Lucy about her nashers but has several missing himself. Bonkers, they all are. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so embarrassing, not one of them have a full set of nashers between them either. The fact they sit &

All I can say about Josh is he makes every part of my vagina shrivel. Biggest cringe bag going. Slates Lucy about her nashers but has several missing himself. Bonkers, they all are. 😂
I've not been able to eat a flake since seeing him flake his skin all over the screen Kettle calling pot black with the insults towards L joshy boyyy

• Haha
I've picked the title with the most likes for thread 7. I will make thread now then tag it here. Can someone make a recap please, doing online training so won't be able to make one.

[/QUOTE]
Omg this 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣 he makes me itch everytime i see him!! He even said on a live once that he gets it on his 🪱 omg i gagged 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg this 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣 he makes me itch everytime i see him!! He even said on a live once that he gets it on his 🪱 omg i gagged 🤮🤮🤮🤮
[/QUOTE]
Omg I remember that I thought I had permanently erased that from my brain ....BRB just going to throw up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I remember that I thought I had permanently erased that from my brain ....BRB just going to throw up
[/QUOTE]
This made me actual LOL 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey guys. New here.. Omg I love tattle as you can have a voice and no trolling. I'm absolutely disgusted Lisa got banned all for the truth.... Truth hurts doesn't it! Let's be fair I've read every page and I do not support L and B but jeez after what I've read tonight I'm so angry.. A woman and friends doxed over silly things... I make no wonder people retaliate but then to carry on with bullying in every live a certain person is on is baffling.. Grow up princess you are not IMPORTANT

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.