Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.
Couldnt have been said any better

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More of a rollercoaster than fun, I've just miss gobbed off twice in less than 5 minutes. I'm in competition with the Crust crew, in future I shall only comment when I have voice notes for proof. 🤣

Thank you rattler, maybe we could copy this and have it as the first post on #6 so everyone sees it.
I've copied it and will add to my notes to paste on the next thread if thats ok

See now I've mis quoted 🤦‍♀️🙈 @rattler89 hope its ok that I copied it x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've copied it and will add to my notes to paste on the next thread if thats ok

See now I've mis quoted 🤦‍♀️🙈 @rattler89 hope its ok that I copied it x
The internet 🤣🤣🤣 it's so much fun. 🤣🤣. After my relatively minor faux pa, I cannot imagine the horrific traumatic backlash feeling of shiteness that Crusty must be experiencing due to making such an epic bollox up over live streams of over 1k 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The internet 🤣🤣🤣 it's so much fun. 🤣🤣. After my relatively minor faux pa, I cannot imagine the horrific traumatic backlash feeling of shiteness that Crusty must be experiencing due to making such an epic bollox up over live streams of over 1k 🙈
Lucy is live.
Watch for a shout out tattlers

➕➕➕➕

• Heart
Are you watching the live x

Reactions: 1
Chloe is really struggling with this live isn’t she… notice she hasn’t accepted misty into her box

Just had a thought that Tyrone is doing tt fights isn’t he? Maybe Lucy and Bwybwy vs kirsty and Dave 🥊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.