Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only called myself it because you call her it and I was in a rush to try and actually be able to interact with you all rather than think about a name
I intended on the name wibblywobbly but misspelled on the second 'o' couldn't be bothered to backspace delete so just went with woo instead of wobbly, so I completely understand about not having time etc. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I intended on the name wibblywobbly but misspelled on the second 'o' couldn't be bothered to backspace delete so just went with woo instead of wobbly, so I completely understand about not having time etc. 🤣
wibbly wobbly as in wibbly wobbly timey wimey space stuff 😂

Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always miss the fun!
More of a rollercoaster than fun, I've just miss gobbed off twice in less than 5 minutes. I'm in competition with the Crust crew, in future I shall only comment when I have voice notes for proof. 🤣

Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.
Thank you rattler, maybe we could copy this and have it as the first post on #6 so everyone sees it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read back through and was so confused to why you had suddenly turned on everyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does B keep mentioning tattle 😂 I haven’t been able to keep up with the lives etc because my boyfriends here and won’t sit and watch them with me. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Gonna dump him
I take credit for starting the first ever Krusty thread thank you very much Facebook group 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
To the new readers and people who missed it.. we were not arguing with air. Someone was trying to cause trouble but they were banished to a far away land 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.