Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gained 15 new followers from that, shame it's a non account. 🀣
They must have just followed me quickly, to check me out later because the account I was on was 5 minutes old. Ha, sorry Crusty Club, you're no further forward

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed the intro, did Bagpipes say where Kirsty is?
I wasn't watching for long and she was ignoring the Krusty questions when I was on

Sorry this is the wrong thread but "area 51 called their looking for Ruby" that has got to be the best come back he's ever come back with I'm howling πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wasn't watching for long and she was ignoring the Krusty questions when I was on

Sorry this is the wrong thread but "area 51 called their looking for Ruby" that has got to be the best come back he's ever come back with I'm howling πŸ˜‚
I was pissing myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What made me laugh chloe" how can you be tired sat in same place everyday" ermmmm ask crusty knickers she does it on the regular!!
Thanks for gifts but you dont have to.... so flat face bagpipes turn them off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.