Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon tattlers boys and girls.

⛔⛔NEWS ANNOUNCENT⛔⛔

Krusty is currently off TT because her clamshell has krusted that bad she cant peel away from the sofa.

Better get PICKING AWAY at your clamshell its gonna be painful. 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also sorry for going ghost silent for a few pages. My husband has just been deployed for 6 months so I’ve been eating my body weight in chocolate trifle 🥺🥲
Dont worry, it just shows your normal and have a life, ive been absent for almost the whole of the 4th krusty thread, ive been packing for a house move

Reactions: 4
I was watching that geordie jules and she had a blur primer thing from revolution so ordered that and some concealer 🤣 i want to find a good eyebrow hold as well! Sadly cannot find one that's good.
I just wish I could do my own eyebrows...I end up looking like an angry bird when I try

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.