Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really gets me is the wasting police time. They’re not just calling 101 to report her being live, I’ve spoken to L and the police are being called and told serious things which means they have to go to L&B’s to make sure they’re okay.

🔴STOP CALLING THE POLICE FOR NO REASON, STOP MAKING THINGS UP SO THAT THE POLICE GO TO THEIR HOUSE, LUCY BEING ON LIVE IS NOT A REASON TO CALL THE POLICE 🔴
It’s that fb page full of desperados 🤦🏻‍♀️ gets right on my t!ts

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan was the rouge mod you know, I don't think he likes her getting too close to her mods and defo likes all the drama. He has isolated Lucy from everyone, her family and friends. He wants her to be totally reliant on him for everything, he has convinced her that she cannot be without him because she can't cope alone. He likes her being baby like with the whining, baby cutlery and, dummies, teddy's and toys. Don't get me started on what a tit carer he is I will be here all day! My hubby is my full time carer and does so much for me, the house and the kids. She is getting closer to dying every day, she can longer move without struggling to breathe. She hasn't had a bath in at least 9months now. Never seen the bed sheets changed. Bryan doesn't encourage her to get up and do things because he wants her isolated and NEEDING him.

BUT Lucy is lazy, she won't even get up to put the heating on she will freeze until Bryan gets back. Soon she won't even be able to stand. The toll on her body is not good. But you can't make her do anything she has said herself she is happy in bed with her cakes, crisps and sweets, a while back it was 4.30am and she was eating cheesecake! Bryan loves to cook apparently yet I have only seen him cook gammon and mash. Why isn't he cooking nutritional meals, Lucy has said she likes Shep pie, lasagne and stuff yet he would rather they order take away at least once a day! There place is a tit tip so Bryan does no housework and Lucy has said herself the kitchen is filthy. He does duck all to help his missus all he is doing is helping her to slowly kill herself! Sorry for the rant.

Kirsty and her crew need to back off and leave it to the police, people are now seeing it for what it is pure bullying! By sitting on live screaming and shouting at anyone that doesn't follow her isn't protecting the children. It's getting boring now tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan was the rouge mod you know, I don't think he likes her getting too close to her mods and defo likes all the drama. He has isolated Lucy from everyone, her family and friends. He wants her to be totally reliant on him for everything, he has convinced her that she cannot be without him because she can't cope alone. He likes her being baby like with the whining, baby cutlery and, dummies, teddy's and toys. Don't get me started on what a tit carer he is I will be here all day! My hubby is my full time carer and does so much for me, the house and the kids. She is getting closer to dying every day, she can longer move without struggling to breathe. She hasn't had a bath in at least 9months now. Never seen the bed sheets changed. Bryan doesn't encourage her to get up and do things because he wants her isolated and NEEDING him.

BUT Lucy is lazy, she won't even get up to put the heating on she will freeze until Bryan gets back. Soon she won't even be able to stand. The toll on her body is not good. But you can't make her do anything she has said herself she is happy in bed with her cakes, crisps and sweets, a while back it was 4.30am and she was eating cheesecake! Bryan loves to cook apparently yet I have only seen him cook gammon and mash. Why isn't he cooking nutritional meals, Lucy has said she likes Shep pie, lasagne and stuff yet he would rather they order take away at least once a day! There place is a tit tip so Bryan does no housework and Lucy has said herself the kitchen is filthy. He does duck all to help his missus all he is doing is helping her to slowly kill herself! Sorry for the rant.

Kirsty and her crew need to back off and leave it to the police, people are now seeing it for what it is pure bullying! By sitting on live screaming and shouting at anyone that doesn't follow her isn't protecting the children. It's getting boring now tbh
I believe L is chronically depressed trapped in a DA "relationship" with no way out without being lonely, no where to go and unable to do anything for herself. From Kirsty and crew began the bullying campaign againt L she has gone down hill very quickly piled the weight on, skin problems, stomach problems and everything else. Kirsty and crew have definitely made L very ill mentally and physically. All the abuse stress worry they've put her through daily all day long every single day. It would break even the strongest of people eventually but they just cant see what part they have to play in all of this as greed and power has took over!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I bet the crusty clan are having major withdrawals now. Day #2 without the mouldy master herself.
Whatever will they do? There’s not even any JK to watch anymore for a bit of light entertainment to fill the void.

• Haha
I bet the crusty clan are having major withdrawals now. Day #2 without the mouldy master herself.
Whatever will they do? There’s not even any JK to watch anymore for a bit of light entertainment to fill the void.
I’m guessing kirsty thinks that if she stays up for a couple of days people will stop talking 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t krusty say the other day that when she suffered dv that the worse part was the verbal abuse?? Well surely then when she verbally abuses L, she would know how demeaning that is and how it can leave scars for years after?? Yes L sometimes gives it back but I’m sorry that’s in retaliation to what is being said to her. B on the other hand is a different matter with the vile things he says but maybe just maybe he’s had enough of the abuse he gets too. Not sticking up for them in any way I’m not a ponce supporter.

Reactions: 9
I always say this but 2 wrongs never make a right. They've all said and done vile disgusting horrible unforgivable things to the point that they are all now as bad as one another. They are all in the same category together.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t krusty say the other day that when she suffered dv that the worse part was the verbal abuse?? Well surely then when she verbally abuses L, she would know how demeaning that is and how it can leave scars for years after?? Yes L sometimes gives it back but I’m sorry that’s in retaliation to what is being said to her. B on the other hand is a different matter with the vile things he says but maybe just maybe he’s had enough of the abuse he gets too. Not sticking up for them in any way I’m not a ponce supporter.
I think Kirsty doesn’t care about anybodys feelings but her own. And yes i think the majority of us believe the things L says are in retaliation, she can’t be expected to sit there and take it all but say nothing back. And B is just vile.
I hate how we have to disclaim we don’t support n*nces when we show any compassion 😫
Beggy deffo needs to put that in the next thread. Pleeeease 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
I still think shes catching up reading all the threads. It took me 4 days to get through everything and there's so much more now. So she will be LIVE again on Monday when she's all caught up and thought of excuses or faked more evidence!

Reactions: 7
Funny how anyone asking questions or liking Kirstys live get blocked, yet if L or B are in she says hi, tells mods not to block and let's them in her box. While anyone asking for evidence or crime ref numbers are blocked by KrustyKat.....but L and B are always allowed in??

Reactions: 1
Fb post lady only said it quite on the page today 😂
No kirsty and her side kick are not on cos people are working out what they really stand for
I wouldn’t call sitting on the sofa in food stained jarmas screaming at a screen and shouting at the dog much of a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fb post lady only said it quite on the page today 😂
No kirsty and her side kick are not on cos people are working out what they really stand for
People are always saying “they do enough” “they do so much” please write down in bullet points what they actually do apart from go live and harass/dox people.

What about all the awareness omg people you are all gonna have to protect your own kids for a few days kirsty and crew are on their hols 🤣🤣
Simba did a vid all us old people on tattle chatting about him 🤣🤣🤣 he wishes hes a sad sad kid that has no life other than talking to middle age women and bullying people!!

• Haha
I think Kirsty doesn’t care about anybodys feelings but her own. And yes i think the majority of us believe the things L says are in retaliation, she can’t be expected to sit there and take it all but say nothing back. And B is just vile.
I hate how we have to disclaim we don’t support n*nces when we show any compassion 😫
Beggy deffo needs to put that in the next thread. Pleeeease 🙏🏻
I will definitely add it in the recap on the next thread!

Beggy 🤣🤣 this is where my tattle name is gonna come back and bite me in the arse 🤣🤣

What about all the awareness omg people you are all gonna have to protect your own kids for a few days kirsty and crew are on their hols 🤣🤣
Simba did a vid all us old people on tattle chatting about him 🤣🤣🤣 he wishes hes a sad sad kid that has no life other than talking to middle age women and bullying people!!
Simba, you've barely been mentioned little one.

• Haha
People are not really talking about him 🤣 he wants people to. He was going to make his own post about himself. Because he is an irrelevant kid that tried to act all grown up.
I’d like to clarify “king simba” I’m not old. So get some facts before opening your vile mouth.

People are not really talking about him 🤣 he wants people to. He was going to make his own post about himself. Because he is an irrelevant kid that tried to act all grown up.
I’d like to clarify “king simba” I’m not old. So get some facts before opening your vile mouth.
He always uses the old label when someone doesn't agree with him 🥱🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.