Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seeing this all in a different light now after the things I've learnt this morning. But my views haven't changed much I still don't agree with ALL their behaviours, actions, tit for tat.
Oh no not at all. It is nice to actually be able to talk about it and not get shouted or blocked from a live. You try and ask a genuine question about Lucy and it’s just ‘she’s a n’ ‘there’s evidence, find it yourself’

The language he uses is what puts me off watching also. I only really watch for 10 minutes then I have to come off as it's too much. He does himself no favours by the way he speaks and it makes him look so much worse to the point you would easily believe he's a really bad sick nasty person.
I can probably imagine the trolling takes its toll but to call people fat see you next Tuesdays, saying stuff about mums and children, I can why people would think that. I mean, how often do you come across a fully grown ‘man’ threatening to break a child’s arm?

Reactions: 4
Lucy’s definitely been isolated. All she has it tiktok and Bryan, on tiktok she gets constant abuse and god knows what Bryan does but I imagine it’s not good considering how he acts when she’s live.

Reactions: 5
If Lucy actually had a friend in life I don’t think she’d be the way she is like eating. She’s eating so much and complains about stomach aches but it’s because of all the rubbish and takeaways they eat. But of course, if you try and help her, you’re blocked and deleted and then shouty face pipes up when all people are trying to do is help
I think Lucy has become so accustomed to this lifestyle that it’s now normal. And Bryan is as useful as a chocolate fire guard. He is an enabler and an absolute moron to be honest. I can’t stand the guy he has some serious anger issues.
I can’t help but feel sympathy towards Lucy. I in no way support her but watching her being ground down day in day out and having Bryan screeching all hours of the day is taking its toll physically and mentally. She shows classic signs of depression but appears to be getting no actual support. Safeguarding needs to step in and act before something seriously bad happens.

Reactions: 8
People need to realise that the allegation A has made towards B is for something that was done before he even met L but people seem to want to hold L accountable for it?

I get that she’s stayed with him but I know I’ve stayed with people I shouldn’t have and I imagine a lot of other people have to.

Reactions: 6
I think Lucy has become so accustomed to this lifestyle that it’s now normal. And Bryan is as useful as a chocolate fire guard. He is an enabler and an absolute moron to be honest. I can’t stand the guy he has some serious anger issues.
I can’t help but feel sympathy towards Lucy. I in no way support her but watching her being ground down day in day out and having Bryan screeching all hours of the day is taking its toll physically and mentally. She shows classic signs of depression but appears to be getting no actual support. Safeguarding needs to step in and act before something seriously bad happens.
I myself have reported it to adult social services they are aware of them from what lucy has said herself she doesnt like people coming into the flat and sadly if shes deemed by them to have capacity to make that decision no one can go in unless they get some sort of order to do it

As said before I dont agree with the way they talk to people but what I see is Lucy has not had the best up bringing see how dirty her dad's place is and then whole losing her mum who was probably the only person who loved her and then bryan comes along to be her Prince charming but then she stuck with him cos she got no one else cos bryan pushed them all away look at the hate josh the brother has for him and she yells at him cos she had enough and she scared to let people help her cos hes controlling

Oh no not at all. It is nice to actually be able to talk about it and not get shouted or blocked from a live. You try and ask a genuine question about Lucy and it’s just ‘she’s a n’ ‘there’s evidence, find it yourself’

I can probably imagine the trolling takes its toll but to call people fat see you next Tuesdays, saying stuff about mums and children, I can why people would think that. I mean, how often do you come across a fully grown ‘man’ threatening to break a child’s arm?
What he shouts out is shockingly vile. One of these days he will shout the stuff he says to the wrong person and that will be that! I've never heard Lucy telling people to do the things Bryan says. I may be wrong and she has but I've not personally heard it. To the tattle haters I'm not saying Lucy hasn't done wrong in my statement above!!

Kirsty has shouted out vile things also! So has nearly everyone in the Scooby gang! This is why I always come back to they're all as bad as each other.
Notice we still haven't had any hard evidence shown or our questions answered either!

I really don't understand how the police havent paid her a visit already. I agree with every word you have written it's a total waste of tax payer money, a waste of police time which is already over stretched. Kirsty is the biggest trolling doxing bully online at the moment and it's really not a title anyone should be smug about or proud of.
Bryan rang police the other night but they wudnt do anything because bryan and lucy dont have any of kirstys phone number or address so police wont do anything

I myself have reported it to adult social services they are aware of them from what lucy has said herself she doesnt like people coming into the flat and sadly if shes deemed by them to have capacity to make that decision no one can go in unless they get some sort of order to do it
I take it you know Lucy personally?

People need to realise that the allegation A has made towards B is for something that was done before he even met L but people seem to want to hold L accountable for it?

I get that she’s stayed with him but I know I’ve stayed with people I shouldn’t have and I imagine a lot of other people have to.
See lucy didn't even know about it till Amber said about it that night but everyone turned it on to lucy lucy was with someone else at the time and when you see the pictures she actually looked happy with him

Reactions: 2
I really wish they could do something but I guess their hands are tied.

I reported it too as genuinely concerned he’s supposed to be her carer but screams at her and leaves the place a mess ect.

Reactions: 1
L & Kirsty aren’t that different, they’ve both been through similar things. Maybe kirsty sees a lot of herself in L and attacks because she doesn’t like those parts of herself 🧐

just a theory

Reactions: 13

She has said in a previous live that had been screen recorded and posted that he had been messaging girls. I saw it on TT the other day. I mean I know if that was me then I’d flip out completely. But, 1000% I do think that Bryan is the only person Lucy’s got in life. Her family’s turned on her, Bryan’s mum doesn’t like her for whatever reason. Bryan is the only person Lucy knows and trusts face to face

She has said in a previous live that had been screen recorded and posted that he had been messaging girls. I saw it on TT the other day. I mean I know if that was me then I’d flip out completely. But, 1000% I do think that Bryan is the only person Lucy’s got in life. Her family’s turned on her, Bryan’s mum doesn’t like her for whatever reason. Bryan is the only person Lucy knows and trusts face to face
And that In itself is very sad.
Their “relationship” is clearly a loveless one

And that In itself is very sad.
Their “relationship” is clearly a loveless one
Completely agree. I think she loves food more than B. She’s just staying because she’s got no one else and he’s her ‘carer’ but if you ask me the only thing he does if feed her and feed her sh!t that doesn’t help. But I can go on on about that - so I’m not going to be boring 😅

L & Kirsty aren’t that different, they’ve both been through similar things. Maybe kirsty sees a lot of herself in L and attacks because she doesn’t like those parts of herself 🧐

just a theory
I think you have hit the nail on the head with this comment.
The things Kirsty says about Lucy regarding her weight and teeth are clearly kirstys own insecurities so she is deflecting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.