Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a few videos on tik tok saying that Bry Bry and BamBam are having an affair does anyone know if this is true?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder what Crusty has achieved with her extra 18 hours spare time she has had these past two days. πŸ€”

Reactions: 3
I've literally missed a while thread in less than 24 hours, way to go Tattlers πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Honey I’m home! πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The weekend begins πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ what a day it’s been I’ve had nothing but πŸ’© off customers phoning about there deliveries ffs on top of trying to do Rotas for next month πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Heart
Honey I’m home! πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The weekend begins πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ what a day it’s been I’ve had nothing but πŸ’© off customers phoning about there deliveries ffs on top of trying to do Rotas for next month πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Cheers 🍻 sorry, I started without you. Enjoy your weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.