Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all. I hope everyone slept well. I wonder what we have in store for us today šŸ¤£ will crusty brave making a come back?

Reactions: 8
Morning everyone, did you all sleep well? So if Krusty isn't on this morning I'm thinking she's still playing catch upbreading through the threads, but if she is on today then she's read enough and will mention lots then her behaviour will change! Even more so as she's been called put for many of her wrong doings. Have a good day everyone. šŸ˜Š

Good morning Iā€™m all caught up from last night lol šŸ˜‚ I bet krusty will be on today saying she was not live yesterday as she was doing behind the scene L&B police investigation stuff haha šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good morning Iā€™m all caught up from last night lol šŸ˜‚ I bet krusty will be on today saying she was not live yesterday as she was doing behind the scene L&B police investigation stuff haha šŸ˜‚
Thereā€™s loads going on in the back ground according to them šŸ¤£
I wonder if we will be played the voice notes on repeat today šŸ™ƒ Iā€™ll need to prepare my brain for that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all, Iv decided Iā€™m going to have to hand my notice In at work to concentrate on this thread, but my big question is do I buy a new sofa to create a new indent or work on the indent I have now in this one šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning all, Iv decided Iā€™m going to have to hand my notice In at work to concentrate on this thread, but my big question is do I buy a new sofa to create a new indent or work on the indent I have now in this one šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Keep working on the one you have now šŸ¤£
The bigger the indent the better. But donā€™t forget to drop your dinner all over the sofa for effect. And make sure you have got your dog ready to shout at šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In all seriousness does anyone actually know why or understand how Krusty hasn't been pulled in by the police for absolutely everything she's been doing?? Doxing, verbal threats and abuse, interfering in a police investigation and I'm sure there's more I've missed out?

Anyone watching evil queen Chelsea even sheā€™s saying L&B are being bullied šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
It's the level of bullying I don't agree with. I personally don't like L&B or how they speak and behave but the amount of bullying they go through daily by many accounts would be enough for anyone to do something silly to themselves. Thank goodness that has not happened yet. Plus I don't agree with the tit for tat that goes on between L&B then Krusty and her crew! It's childish and pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Morning , ive got some bits to do this morning please dont have started a new thread by the time im done šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I reckon krusty will come on and say its nowt to do with tattle i just wasnt well, tattle are a bunch of see u next tooosdays šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Hey girliesšŸ‘‹ Itā€™s okay now Krusty the Clown has entered the forum

20 pages since I went off šŸ˜± šŸ˜‚

love it! Canā€™t believe the Tuna Box, Sofa Sitting, Swamp Donkey didnā€™t come online at all yesterday! She must be truly TattleRattled šŸŽ‰
Way to go ā€œgirliesā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve left the slugs out of it out of respect for our fallen sluggiesā€¦ RIP the one I stepped on barefoot šŸ¤®
Itā€™s horrible stepping on a slug, I nearly threw up at the sight of the floor and my sock. (God knows how it got in the house, probably the same way it got in a kettle)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey girliesšŸ‘‹ Itā€™s okay now Krusty the Clown has entered the forum

Itā€™s horrible stepping on a slug, I nearly threw up at the sight of the floor and my sock. (God knows how it got in the house, probably the same way it got in a kettle)
Donā€™t worry.
I let the slug in for you.
you didnā€™t need to stand on him though?

Letā€™s just remember that if L done something to unalive herself due to the trouble from Krusty and the crew theyā€™ll be carrying that on their shoulders for ages. In no way do I support L and especially donā€™t support B after what he says but in my mind I think all the stress L gets itā€™ll end up killing her or something major will happen. Letā€™s face facts, people clearly join in doxxing and trolling her to be pally with L. There was a girl on there a few months back, my friend and me were watching and b gave this girl a right mouthful said some really nasty things so she then gave L tit. She said she never dualled her before then Krusty was streaming the live bigging the girl up so the girl then went into krustys box. This situation involving amber if it is true should never be plastered on social media and I can imagine now by airing it she alongside Krusty have ruined any chance of ā€œjustice for amberā€.

Donā€™t worry.
I let the slug in for you.
you didnā€™t need to stand on him though?
It was an accident, itā€™s not like I intentionally decided ā€˜oh, thereā€™s a slug, letā€™s stand on him and see what happensā€™. You know how they say about not standing on banana skins cause youā€™ll slip? Donā€™t stand on slugs cause I nearly fell over on my ass

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In all seriousness does anyone actually know why or understand how Krusty hasn't been pulled in by the police for absolutely everything she's been doing?? Doxing, verbal threats and abuse, interfering in a police investigation and I'm sure there's more I've missed out?
It's a matter of time. She's asking people to harass the police by giving out false information (telling everyone to phone police if they see L live which is lies she made up). Wasted hours of police time, tax payers money and she's e couraging hateful behaviour.

Letā€™s just remember that if L done something to unalive herself due to the trouble from Krusty and the crew theyā€™ll be carrying that on their shoulders for ages. In no way do I support L and especially donā€™t support B after what he says but in my mind I think all the stress L gets itā€™ll end up killing her or something major will happen. Letā€™s face facts, people clearly join in doxxing and trolling her to be pally with L. There was a girl on there a few months back, my friend and me were watching and b gave this girl a right mouthful said some really nasty things so she then gave L tit. She said she never dualled her before then Krusty was streaming the live bigging the girl up so the girl then went into krustys box. This situation involving amber if it is true should never be plastered on social media and I can imagine now by airing it she alongside Krusty have ruined any chance of ā€œjustice for amberā€.
Amber is now admitting she could of been 16, which is legal age

• Wow
It's a matter of time. She's asking people to harass the police by giving out false information (telling everyone to phone police if they see L live which is lies she made up). Wasted hours of police time, tax payers money and she's e couraging hateful behaviour.
I really don't understand how the police havent paid her a visit already. I agree with every word you have written it's a total waste of tax payer money, a waste of police time which is already over stretched. Kirsty is the biggest trolling doxing bully online at the moment and it's really not a title anyone should be smug about or proud of.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve sort of been watching L&B for the last few months and the amount of weight sheā€™s out on since October will take its toll on her. Unfortunately on the doxing, itā€™s common that everyone knows where they live. I personally didnā€™t agree with whoever it was going to their flat. I donā€™t like them, but going to someoneā€™s flat. Especially knowing that other people live in the building too, is wrong. On the A thing, it definitely shouldnā€™t be plastered and Iā€™m not victim shaming at all to any Krusty and the Scooby gang reading this. But shouldnā€™t A be blocking L&B. If you were her friend and ā€˜caredā€™ wouldnā€™t you be telling her to block them and be there as a ā€˜friendā€™ should?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.