Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these things have to be said 😂 🤷‍♀️ i used to think she was alright but she absolutely loves the clout and seems a bit desperate for the attention. she needs taking down a peg or two
It’s very clear she is desperate to stay relevant. She duels Lucy every day, it’s cringeworthy

Reactions: 3
Social services and the police could be missing actual real cases but instead their having to deal with fake calls!!!

Reactions: 6
Thank you for explaining all that as I had missed it so it confused me a fair bit.
It is confusing. I personally don’t know the whole story. I came across the whole L&B thing a few months back and wanted them off. I have my own opinions on them, but now things are unravelling the other side and there’s too much. There’s more drama, name calling etc and it’s supposed to be spreading awareness, not taking a leaf out of B’s book and mentioning people’s Mums

Reactions: 3
Space raider was the first thing that sprung to my mind I just didn't want to be the first to say it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.