Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to hop off to bed too. Goodnight tattlers. As always it’s been a please. Sweet dreams everyone. Don’t let the slugs bite x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Found out about this kirsty thread on another page took me 2 days to read threw it all and i thought the other threads im following were entertaining 😅 im a silent watcher to most of the crazies on tick tock but this drama has kept me entertained for weeks and now I've another thread to follow 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
14 pages?! If someone could summarise the 14 pages I returned to, that would be brilliant 🤣🤣 I haven't got time before work to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
CHOCOLATE STARFISH AND KRUSTY CLAMSHELL - WONDER IF SHE WILL MAKE IT LIVE TODAY AND THREATEN PEOPLE IF THEY LIKE HER LIVE THEY WILL BE BLOCKED.
TRUTH HURTS KRUSTY CLAMSHELL!!! I was informed by a punter that you had to give them change for your services?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20 pages since I went off 😱 😂

love it! Can’t believe the Tuna Box, Sofa Sitting, Swamp Donkey didn’t come online at all yesterday! She must be truly TattleRattled 🎉
Way to go “girlies” 😂😂
I’ve left the slugs out of it out of respect for our fallen sluggies… RIP the one I stepped on barefoot 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning, I had to unexpectedly put my phone down last night and do adult stuff, I've not caught up yet, and can't do that til 10am, looking forward to having that laugh and seeing you all later 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning tattlers
Thanks for the threads I had a good read as I chain smoked my super Kings while shouting at the dog 🐶 hoping to get a rustler burger down my top once the kids piss off to school. Happy Friday everyone 😎

• Haha
Good morning girlie's 🥰 Again finally caught up, after having a chilled night with a film. 23 pages to go through 🤣 made it though. I wonder what today will bring 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.