Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely if amber reported the stuff with Bryan, she would have been told not to share any information or it would ruin the investigation??

A few years ago my friends kids were groomed and when the ponce was being investigated my friend was told not to tell anyone not even family members as it would jeopardise the whole case. Surely amber would have told the same?? Also it took 2 weeks for the ponce to be arrested and his flat and devices searched so how come all these accusations against L&B are taking so long to be investigated especially as ambers was last august!!
The Krusty supporters are still saying to screen record L&B and report to the police, did they not hear the voice notes when it was admitted it was the council not the police that advised L&B not to go on tiktok? Did they not hear what I did and many others heard lol
Yes you are right. Just been through similar with a family member. Nothing was allowed to be said to anybody not even other family members until the investigation had been completed and any punishments given. Sadly in my case there was no punishment. But yes. That is generally how it goes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Squittel

VIP Member
Imagine being so obsessed with a random person that you literally take hours out of your day to bad mouth them and talk shit about them. The funny thing is that although Lucy retaliates, if Kirsty stopped then Lucy would probably completely forget about her within 2 days 😂

What if- hear me out- Lucy has played all of them. All the “evidence” has come from L&B themselves. What if a lot of it was a plot for the attention and the gifts all along and Lucy has actually been the ringmaster and Kirsty was easy bait 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalatata2019

Hey bea 👋 there are no excuses for his behaviour the things he’s said and done are disgusting.

That does not however, give anyone the right to abuse and bully like they have been for however long this has been going on for. ☺
Kirsty called someone a rtrd on live a few days ago?? I wasn't screen recording so you'll have to take my word as solid evidence I'm afraid.

2007britney

I bet the police are sick to death of people ringing up and saying "lucy on tiktok and someone said she isn't allowed" o-O
Feel sorry for the officer on night duty having to go through all the reports made against them going live on social media, meanwhile Mckenzie the local chav is robbing the co-op down the road and getting away with it. Devon police must be so sick of it all.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I have a really busy day tomoz please my tattle friends try not to fill another 50 pages it will take me all nite to read 🤣🤣
Infact cant wait to read all of what you all say 🥰🥰🥰
Do you prefer voice notes? Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

5woop

Why is she so proud of herself? Showing a fake email and old voice notes, actually embarrassing herself

Bluepop

VIP Member
Amber just said she went to the police in August about it all
They’ve all mentioned before that the case went no where because of lack of evidence. Even A herself said that she took a screen recording of L admitting it to the police to get them to look into it again.

K and co still seem to believe there’s loads of evidence though 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not a judge or a jury, I also wasn’t there so I’m not going to comment on whether I think it’s true or not.

i do however find it bizarre that A is fixated on people knowing it was her who told everyone about B.

Spf50

Chatty Member
So what if they talk normally!! Lucy can talk normal u hear it in her lives as can bryan when hes not shouting!!! Honestly kirsty what you trying to prove!!
U dont sound the same when ur screaming like a banshee!!
Your clutching at straws cos people see u for what u are!!

Nooo, I'd rather be locked in a dark room with voice notes all day

She's normalising a whole load of wrong behaviour.
Oh I know.
Now got a mental image of the crusty clam and mouldy starfish with dingleberries between the cheeks.
Stop the earth. I need to get off.

• Sick
  • Haha

2007britney

🤣🤣 Kirsty: this is the last time I'm playing it (4th time)
Someone in comments: I missed the voice notes, sorry
Kirsty: I'm getting more sent now, but I'll play some again whilst we wait

She really is lapping all this up isn't she 🤬

• Haha

Spf50

Chatty Member
Its laughable that people in kirstys close circle are in here, she thinks no one will go against her...... plot twist its actually dave 🤣🤣

• Haha