Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2007britney

4 times playing that voice recording 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and low and behold kinky kat is in the box. I can not wait for all of this to blow up in their faces. It won't be L&B up in court.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Congratulations Crusters, your biographical thread is number 10 on the Tattle leader board. You are even beating Harry and Megan by a few furlongs.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Come on guys. Krusty is actually really inspiring me right now.

Inspiring me to quit working too, so I can keep up with her Tattle thread! Amazing stuff guys. Bravo! 😂
I was tempted to fake a sickness bug today at the office I chose to not have a lunch break and leave at 4 🙃🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tally99

See comment on fb group lady trying to say she blocked from here u can't get blocked from here 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

2007britney

See how closely Kirstys watching people join her live. She's waiting for Susan 🤣 also anyone that repeatedly jumps from hers to L's live gets blocked. Because we're not allowed to watch L it's only gotta be through Kirstys 🙄🙄

• Haha
This video is basically saying that kirsty is just as bad as L&B glad people are seeing it for what it is 👏🏻
He’s got a point.
Kirsty is showing her children that it’s perfectly ok to obsess over someone 24 hours a day 7 days a week. That’s not healthy. Does she want her children to become psychopathic stalkers when they are older? Because she is normalising this behaviour. She is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic and she just screams “look at me” I guess she didn’t have many friends growing up or her parents didn’t interact with her very much.
Very very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 8

Bluepop

VIP Member
Right, I’ve caught up… I went back to work today, had a quick catch up at lunch and am now up to date!

We’ve basically bullied the bully off of TT! That, my intelligent, humorous, clean, witty Tattlers is called a win for Karma 🥊😆😂
She’ll be back tonight or tomorrow, she’s got to save everyone’s kids remember.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She's got an unhealthy obsession over this now. The way she talks all babyish to 'Bry Bry', the way she smirks. It's full on toxic behaviour and she isn't achieving anything from her personal vendetta. I hope the police take action against her she's unhinged.

• Heart
At the risk of sounding like a ‘Karen’ please be careful going into lives if it’s going to expose who you are on here, the thread could get locked 🙁. I’ve seen a few slurs on here tonight which I’m sure aren’t done with malice but words like fkt*td and mo*gers are best left to their filthy mouths-we are better than that guys 👍🏼
As for the eviction if it’s true I’m pleased for their neighbours but I worry that they will get the last laugh, they will have to be rehoused and could end up getting a nicer property ! Also everyone knows them in the area they live in so they can’t get away with much but who knows where they could be relocated too (knowing our inept councils next to a bloody school or park). As I’ve said I don’t support L&B, not because of the alleged grooming (I know there is no proof but I do get those vibes) but because their behaviour and the vile insults B dishes out however they are now becoming victims and that is all Krusty and her gang of crabby patties doing. They’ve turned the whole situation into such a shit show it’s an embarrassment.
I actually have no issue with selling clam packets or whatever, it’s the oldest profession in the book after all (and I bloody admire BeckyMils who has done extremely well from it) BUT if Krustys account is all about ‘saving the children’ then she needs to keep her tuna box antics totally separate as it’s a massive conflict of interest ! She’s always saying it’s a kids app so I find it very weird that she and her crew are so keen to talk about ‘secksual’ matters all the time. C’mon Krusty and crabbies, make it make sense ffs !!!

• Heart