Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
all she’s doing is proving that she’s not in it for the “victims” she just wants to one up L&B 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Who realistically has this amount of time, do these people have jobs orrrrrr?

And how void of brain matter must you be to let Bryan and Lucy and any of these people live in your mind rent free?
They clearly don’t have the same 24hrs as most folk. I wish I had the time and energy to write daily emails about nonsense 🤣
Although my regular presence on here might suggest I do 🤣 I have a job I swear

• Haha

Lalatata2019

Hey new crew member!
1) every notifications I've had from you I've chuckled because your username 🤣
2) I love that you're calling it Krusty already
And 3) you now need to book your tattoo in ASAP 🤣

• Haha

Lalatata2019

Krust and Co are probably sat reading this now with their note pads trying to work out who were are. Fking PC plum and Miss Hoolie.

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kirsty got a small taste last night of what they have to put up with every day and look how she reacted to it.

Theres so much wrong on both sides.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
They clearly don’t have the same 24hrs as most folk. I wish I had the time and energy to write daily emails about nonsense 🤣
Although my regular presence on here might suggest I do 🤣 I have a job I swear
'You have the same 24 hours as Beyonce, and your obsessing with ponces and ruining valuable police time. We don't have the same 24 hours hun' 😂

• Haha

elephant98

I’m glad I spoke about The Queen Of Awareness on my live so more people have come forward to say they don’t stand by her! She was getting waaaayyyy too big for her Slazenger pumps!🥰

• Wow
  • Haha