Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2007britney

It was sent at 8.15am? Do offices not usually open at 9
Our council offices don't open till 10. It took years by me to get a girl evicted from her house and it wasn't just petty arguments and shouting it was for drugs, alcohol binges, parties, excessive fighting. Police were called all day everyday. I definitely think that email is fake just like the fake court letter

• Sad
Reactions: 8
OH YOU
Ohhhh your all finally heading over to us
Plzzz drop us a tiny clue
We promise we don’t dox
oh its not you all that bothers me, its the secret ones lurking. When the day comes that krusty, Kat the rat and Moon face have had their medicine i will do a live and rest assured my celebration live party will involve freshly washed hair and not a gammy tooth in sight

• Heart
  • Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
She’s really obsessing over the voice notes isn’t she 😂

Kirsty please tell me what these voice notes have to do with grooming kids? Which is what you claim you’re raising awareness for.

I LOVE the spot popping ones lol-I wouldn’t like to squeeze any of Krustys spot mind you 🤢

I’m so glad someone else thinks that too ! He was very abrupt to people in that live just now. I get we all have humour but surely he can see that someone in his position joking about child a*use is going to trigger and unsettle people.
Sorry had to get that in, hopefully he will get his own thread 👍🏼
F*ck me I pop out to B&Q to buy a drill and there’s another page waiting gloriously 🤣
I’ve come to the conclusion my little toe has more f*cking magical powers than kirstys sh!t tattoo.
Amber is an attention seeker, obviously can’t say if what she is saying is true or not. But she seems like a “pick me” girl. Why she is plastering herself around taking immense pride over the whole situation is just bizarre.
All the mention of slugs is just absolutely grossing me out. I’d happily never see one again. I stood on one once in socks and y shoe left my body I’m sure.
I’m glad I took a short breather and went to the wonderland of drills and other dangerous looking machinery that B&Q has on offer with not a slug in sight

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalatata2019

I think my neighbours might start messaging me soon to ask me if I'm ok thinking I'm ok for replaying the same voice notes all night

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lalatata2019

The thing with amber she never had a cross word with bryan, out of ambers mouth " i like older men" and to me thats a young girl thinking its good to hang around with an older man, said older man has special needs and feels accepted cos a young girl wants him... no excuse i know. Amber actually got bryans gf who was 27 to perform acts on her but u dont see her shouting about that. Amber has never said anything to bryan in the last 6 years.
Kirsty and crew have jumped on the accusations cos they just hate l and b, and they love the gifts, the more ' evidence" they come with the more gifts!!
Leave it to professionals to deal with!!
They have not helped anyone!!!
I used to think I was top notch for hanging about with 20 odd year old men when I was 15. Drinking and smoking weed in their flat's, going for drives. It's wrong now but I'm not going to start shouting about it because I had a great time 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

2007britney

There we go from the horses mouth, L just wants to go live, have chats and a laugh. Yet she feels like she can't now because of Krusty and her mouldyminge clan. Kirsty has had L's name in her mouth all day! It's getting boring now and so repetitive!

• Heart

Renegade121

Yea definitely looks fake also the council would send a letter not a email, I think the email was sent but I think it was sent by one of them I really do to scare them!!
They usually attach information on processes and appeals processes for these kinds of things too