Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I've right fked up here, I've had to watch tiktok on my tablet tonight and use mobile for here, so for the first time I have crusty on a 10,5" screen. It's ghastly, stomach churningly rancid. Wish I had spilt more of that chow mein down me now.

She’s turned the conversation to about Lucy and shown those voice notes because the heat was on her 😂
I've worked with people who have that shift the limelight blame culture

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg she’s going to give me a heart attack tonight!! Saying Lucy chooses TikTok over her house, she chooses it over her kids, dog, Dave, housework, washing herself 🤬🤬

• Angry

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Anyone else think amber is just using l@b for clout now, she got crusty and the gang to back her but honestly I do think her story is fishy as hell!

• Heart

boeboe

Child force has just said that too many ppl are jumping on L&B and if there was any case there now jeopardise it
Of corse ambers in the comments begging for attention 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

peachie2020

Surely if amber reported the stuff with Bryan, she would have been told not to share any information or it would ruin the investigation??

A few years ago my friends kids were groomed and when the ponce was being investigated my friend was told not to tell anyone not even family members as it would jeopardise the whole case. Surely amber would have told the same?? Also it took 2 weeks for the ponce to be arrested and his flat and devices searched so how come all these accusations against L&B are taking so long to be investigated especially as ambers was last august!!
The Krusty supporters are still saying to screen record L&B and report to the police, did they not hear the voice notes when it was admitted it was the council not the police that advised L&B not to go on tiktok? Did they not hear what I did and many others heard lol

Kirstys not well…bollocks she’s met her match with tattlers and is too afraid to come on 🐔 doesn’t like it not the show is on the other trotter !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Spf50

Chatty Member
I have a really busy day tomoz please my tattle friends try not to fill another 50 pages it will take me all nite to read 🤣🤣
Infact cant wait to read all of what you all say 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Speechless

Anyone think that email looks fake? Regarding an injunction but can’t capitalise some ones name ?
I dont work for a housing association but i do work in a local council department. We do send out emails these days if we have their relevant details on file, firstly because its immediate and not likely to get lost or delayed in any postal backlogs (during covid the postal system has been stretched and often slow due to staff illnesses), so sending an email is quite common practise for alot of companies. But that said, the email would still show the companies logos and contact details on the background, so im in agreement, that looks very much like a fake communication

I wonder if Crusty will be well enough to come on live tonight, or will she tease us with these new voice notes for another day. Just typical of her, spouting and not delivering.
She’s probably doing her photoshoots with her new undercrackers that she mentioned yesterday. The seagulls will be swarming that street thinking a fish mongers has opened up

• Haha
  • Sick

icemonkey

I’ll continue calling you all liars. Fake emails with uncapitalised proper nouns and no email signature whatsoever. Morons.

Bluepop

VIP Member
It’s interesting that bea only posted the comments on here that fit their narrative, how about you answer the questions that have been asked. Or better yet APOLOGISE TO THE PEOPLE YOUVE DOXED! 🥰

• Heart

TheClaw

Pretty sure these recordings are old because lucy hasn’t had a 10pm curfew in months. Kirsty stop trying to stay relevant 😂

• Haha

Lalatata2019

F me I wish I could no who u all are We wud have a laugh on the lash 🙃🥳🤣🤣🤣
I'm off out tomorrow night and got a D appointment Saturday night YES KRUST IM GETTING FILLED IN. I swear if she leaves us hanging tonight and comes on at the weekend I'll be fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalatata2019

I fully admit I'm a hypocrite now but I have done 4 school runs today, cleaned my house from top to bottom and done mum stuff. It's 23:14 Wednesday 26th January and every single time I've logged on today she's been chatting about Lucy 😂 I think Krusty needs to see a doctor.

• Haha