Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2007britney

Hang on, so this has gone from raising awareness about online groomers (i.e L&B). How are these voice notes raising awareness? Talking about how Lucy is talking etc. This is flat out bullying, these people have bullied L&B out of their own home, it has nothing to do with being addicted to Tik Tok. I was addicted to tik tok on my days off. Dont see me losing my home over it. The smugness makes me so angry. Don't get me wrong B doesn't help with his mouth, but he is retaliating to the abuse they are getting. Kirsty, you're done, you're done!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
hey girlies, sorry couldnt resist.
well, what a read this has been and my lord what a turn of a wheel! What a delight it was to witness krusty recoil in sheer panic and uncertainty last evening. I believe there's a"few" pointers raised on the previous threads that her krustyness has failed to address....any time soon krusty, or let me guess, you have sent your lapdogs in a desperate hunt for anything that can actually back you up?, is that what bagpipe wanted djames for? failed didnt it? you were blocked straight away! yet another gulp of medicine.
What on earth were those voice notes about?, why the hell they made you fil up with such sickening smugness i will never know!. YET another bit of "evidence" thats fails to be evidence!. so they spoke 'normal' as you put it, well to me they spoke like two people who werent being streamed, screamed at and mocked. L was absolutely broken, that sobbing voice we all heard and you sat smug...at what? IF them getting evicted brings you happiness then wow, lower than i thought! Charlotte, youve had those voice notes months, I feel it will be more interesting if we heard your replies to these voice notes but let me guess, you knew nothing of the accustations back then, that one line they ALL use!
If an eviction takes place it will be down soley to the noise complaints, which small minded people have caused, why that would fill you with such smugness is beyond me, to know that you and the others had bullied and antagonised someone so much it led to their homelessness just puts the tin hat on it. and one last point Krusty, this is yet ANOTHER situation that DOESNT involve what you have labelled them as......still no proof i gather?....

• Heart
Reactions: 14

richardbrittian69

I want a explanation from kirsty on why she’s lying about dv and not letting her ex see his kids Iv spoke to him and he really wants to see his son. Cairon has asked her on a number of occasion to see his dad her and Dave are stopping him this isn’t acceptable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

2007britney

Hey, new here. Not a L&B supporter, was a Krusty supporter until things started becoming clearer. The tattoo really was the last straw for me. Her and her so called legends are literal walking red flags! I have read through every thread, and I wholeheartedly believe everything you guys have said. Kirsty is nothing but a Narcissistic bully. And its about time the real her came to light.

• Heart

CinderRuckingFella

Right, I’ve caught up… I went back to work today, had a quick catch up at lunch and am now up to date!

We’ve basically bullied the bully off of TT! That, my intelligent, humorous, clean, witty Tattlers is called a win for Karma 🥊😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Sorry, I need to be straight up and honest with you all, I've let the side down, I've been untrue not only to myself, but to all of you too. I've just eaten a Tesco Chinese ready meal (for two) and didn't spill a drop. Not one noodle. I'm now going to have to have messy snacks at 8.30pm to redeem myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

thealchemistt

Does anyone else get the urge to throw the phone whenever Amber pops up playing the perfect victim? Not everything is about you you POB looking divvy.

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Accusing Tattlers of bullying and doxing when they literally spend every hour of their days doing it 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I have yet to read the last 20 or so pages from last night's early hours. I think I'm still suffering from post traumatic voice note stress 🤣🤣

• Haha

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
So I’ve just seen someone comment that apparently that northern bint made that fake profile of her kids herself and has been found out 😯😯😯

• Wow
  • Haha

boeboe

She needs to have #mouldyminge tattooed on her other arm to represent herself 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’ve gone from new member to well known member in the space of a week 😂 might have to quit my job and dump my boyfriend so I can tattle full time. #raisingawareness

• Haha
Reactions: 11