Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truthwillsetyoufree123

Tut Tut Bea, thought the fb page didn't bully people yet this post from you is wanting to promote bullying. I mean karma will bite you all on the arse one of these days, it's only a matter of time.
Childish behaviour.. everything on this FB page is all evidence of everything you say you don't condone. Pot calling the kettle black I think

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

truthwillsetyoufree123

Amber has changed her story to many times. Especially about her age and yet it shows she changes it by the comments she made in Childforce's live just now. Im sorry if this comes across as victim shaming but I don't believe her story full stop.. and I'm glad some people are starting to see that as well. Yes granted Bryan admitted to handcuffing her friend but I'm sorry Amber your story doesn't add up and you was quite quick into deleting your video when people started questioning whether it was true or not

• Heart

thealchemistt

Quick Amber, jump in, you've got centre stage with Crusty off sick
She’s even more stupid than previously thought if that’s the case. Reports to the popo then goes out for family drinks with the Stanowski clan. Looorrrddddddd help me

The worst thing Amber ever did regarding this absolute circus, is turn to Nickinackinoo. It’s laughable.

• Haha

Lalatata2019

Anyone else think amber is just using l@b for clout now, she got crusty and the gang to back her but honestly I do think her story is fishy as hell!
I understand we deal with things differently but I find it very very hard to talk about my SA even with people I love and trust. I couldn't think of anything worse than it being on a public platform. She's definitely after clout.... Or revenge.

• Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Good morning to the Crusty Club, give us a wave when you're on live, would you mind keeping the language down a bit today please, I have a co worker within earshot and it's embarrassing when you screech c**t. Thank you. PS, hope this thread makes you chuckle as much as it makes us roar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of Amber's 3 posts on TT 2 of them are about B or L. I really don't understand why she would keep bringing them up. Surely it would,
1. Ruin any sort of case she has against them
2. Be a constant reminder.
I really want to understand it!! 🤔🤔

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Of Amber's 3 posts on TT 2 of them are about B or L. I really don't understand why she would keep bringing them up. Surely it would,
1. Ruin any sort of case she has against them
2. Be a constant reminder.
I really want to understand it!! 🤔🤔
She can’t be that effected by it or she would of blocked L&B as any reminder of trauma is awful I no this from personal experience and believe me u can’t even speak about it let alone see there faces!

• Heart
Bagpipes has also made up her court case in March. I remember the live she announced it, right after someone commented saying she had no business being in Lucy & Bryan drama. Has she presented ANY evidence? Same as when she made up Lucy phoning the social on her. Lucy barely knew who she was - she's desperate to be relevant.

• Wow

Lalatata2019

I've sat and worked my way through my box of 48 Cadbury cream eggs from Costco and read this post all day 😩 im fully committed

• Haha
  • Heart

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I'm doing a Crusty now, I've been affected. 😊. I'm watching Lucy's live, comments keep going up in block caps saying SHOUT OUT TO TATTLE LIFE. Apparently a naughy mod has cleared the blocked list and Lucy is getting spammed.

• Haha
Yeah I don't support L&B at all but you could hear Lucy breaking in that voice recording. That's a year and more of breaking her down!

• Sad

RoyCropperForLife

Hi krusty we all know you read tattle so you can stop with the “I don’t read tattle” can I on behalf of everyone in this thread state that we are not fans because we watch you. We are only watching to see your downfall continue until your gone ✌🏼 Toodles for now babs xoxo

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
let’s say L&B are getting evicted, what’s that got to do with grooming kids? I wouldn’t be surprised if they are getting evicted because of the noise etc but that doesn’t have anything to do with them being ponces 😂