Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused by Mazza.
firstly how old is she I thought she was around 35 but seems soo much older when she talks ect.
Since when has she become the massive ring leader?
dictating who people can and can’t speak to ect?
I find her more confusing than kat.

she always says you know my situation and how I don’t have much moneg But gifts big gifts to the likes of billy.

she was so excited earlier to share about the injunction, wanting to share to everyone the live.
even amber? They haven’t got the “injunction”for being p3ado’s they got it for noise complaints so why would amber be so happy.
byt Mazza was adamant. She makes me ask somany questions.
she randomly shouts don’t call me bry bry or boyaka?!?!
sorry just needed to voice this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the ban/restriction is fake. Does no one remember the last fake letter sent to them and they believed it until it was proved to be fake. Something just isn’t right..

Reactions: 14
Nat protesting that she's nice and has mental health issues....also admits creating accounts to troll Nathan and Lucy. Including grooming Lucy into a friendship and gaining her trust to be a mod.
We know Lucy is gullible and desperate for friends, what a cruel trick.

Maz, Kat and Sarah in Gastrics box demanding certain people are blocked?? It's not your live, you can't control the audience by blocking everyone in Gastric like Kat did when she was mod!
@GASTRIC I will be very disappointed if anyone was blocked on those bitter women's say so.

The injunction if it exists would be Lucy's document to show or hide. Why on earth would witness in an eviction case get a copy of Lucy's injunction??
The injunction could possibly be a measure to prevent an eviction, as if the yelling etc stops they can stay living there surely?

Also Sarah who says she's "worked so hard" and is nothing to do with trolling is an active commenter in Purple Akis lives. He supports PLM and says he is a ponce....yet Sarah is ok to be in bully gang?

Reactions: 12
Mazza, Rubes you must be so proud to be Ls rogue mod. How old are you lot. You all need to grow the hell up.

I seriously couldn't believe it but the girl asked billy if he wanted to see the cardboard cut out I was thinking nahhhh this has to be a joke but as soon as the camera flicked on I was shocked and she says she getting a B one aswell. I swear you wouldn't believe it unless you actually seen it but there it was standing up like a bleeping lodger living rent free.

I remembered her name it was sam ghostly lassie or something like that
Sam has had this obsession over L for a very long long time. Her, Nickinackinoo and others all went for L when L started getting gifted more and more last year way before Amber came out with this story. Sam's a mother too so I'm absolutely disgusted by her behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mruktiktok won’t give them the reaction they want, he does the same thing all day everyday. He thinks the hate means he’s famous. Karina might though, or that sazzy she’s friends with will.
Mruktiktokofficial won't even notice they are in his live 😂😂😂

• Haha
Mazza seems the FB page are also questioning you about the injunction. I've also spoken to my local council regarding said injunction and they've even stated to me they don't have the power to put an injunction in place to ban their tenants from using social media.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I am so confused by Mazza.
firstly how old is she I thought she was around 35 but seems soo much older when she talks ect.
Since when has she become the massive ring leader?
dictating who people can and can’t speak to ect?
I find her more confusing than kat.

she always says you know my situation and how I don’t have much moneg But gifts big gifts to the likes of billy.

she was so excited earlier to share about the injunction, wanting to share to everyone the live.
even amber? They haven’t got the “injunction”for being p3ado’s they got it for noise complaints so why would amber be so happy.
byt Mazza was adamant. She makes me ask somany questions.
she randomly shouts don’t call me bry bry or boyaka?!?!
sorry just needed to voice this
She is a strange one for sure. Paranoid as duck and the whole 'don't call me bry bry 'booyaka and all the other shite that spills from her gob is actually embarrassing. Maz has deffo slid into krusty's shoes. She is a whole mess.

• Heart
Mazza seems the FB page are also questioning you about the injunction. I've also spoken to my local council regarding said injunction and they've even stated to me they don't have the power to put an injunction in place to ban their tenants from using social media.
Its all unravelling quicker than I thought 😂 like I’ve said previously, L is so gullible she’ll believe anything. I could send her an official looking letter saying anything and She would believe it.

To summarise:

- the court proceedings haven’t finished, why would a lifelong injunction/ban be imposed before the proceedings have finished?
- why would they ban them just from tiktok lives? What about insta/ Facebook/yubo etc.
- there are people saying they work in housing/have spoken to councils who have confirmed this isn’t possible.
- if it’s an ongoing case and Sarah is a witness, why is she talking about it publicly? Why would the judge tell Sarah all about their injunction?

Something temporary could be in place or they’ve been advised to stay off tiktok lives but I don’t believe there’s a “life long ban”.

She is a strange one for sure. Paranoid as duck and the whole 'don't call me bry bry 'booyaka and all the other shite that spills from her gob is actually embarrassing. Maz has deffo slid into krusty's shoes. She is a whole mess.
Id say Billy’s taken Krustys place. Maz isn’t charismatic or likeable enough.

Reactions: 6
Mazza, Rubes you must be so proud to be Ls rogue mod. How old are you lot. You all need to grow the hell up.

Sam has had this obsession over L for a very long long time. Her, Nickinackinoo and others all went for L when L started getting gifted more and more last year way before Amber came out with this story. Sam's a mother too so I'm absolutely disgusted by her behaviour
I've never come across her but when I saw that cardboard cut out I was shocked not only is L living rent free in all this lots head but she is now living rent free in someone's house. They are disgusting vile ppl and I'm younger than all of them and most of them are near my mum's age I could NEVER imagine my mum being like them I would disown her. Not one of them scare me and I certainly don't feel threatened by any of them. I'm proud of what I've become. The lot of them are bullies and liars they shouldn't be allowed on social media. The whole thing with L and the injunction I think it's a fake letter like the last one pussy kat is known for this tit and she still hasn't spoke about what happened before. Her husband must be so proud of her can you imagine if someone contacted his work place and spoke about her and her minions and the bullying?

Still NO proof of nonce yet they celebrate like that's why L is took of the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She says don’t tell everyone but has posted it on a public live 🧐 they all seem to think L is super clever, would she be silly enough to do that in their eyes? Make your mind up is she a mastermind or dumb? Have they fallen right into her trap? Probably.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I thought it was all a bit fishy but

Her housing could have inforced one due the shouting and complaints from neighbours. They can't be the nicest of neighbours shouting constantly, have alexa turned up loud and that's just what we see. I don't think it just means tiktok lives but lives in general as if she's just in the comments there's no need to shout and scream. Remember she had a curfew a couple months back it fits into what I've linked.

I hope this makes sense not supporting the trolls just had a Google as I was confused myself

Reactions: 2
I thought it was all a bit fishy but

Her housing could have inforced one due the shouting and complaints from neighbours. They can't be the nicest of neighbours shouting constantly, have alexa turned up loud and that's just what we see. I don't think it just means tiktok lives but lives in general as if she's just in the comments there's no need to shout and scream. Remember she had a curfew a couple months back it fits into what I've linked.

I hope this makes sense not supporting the trolls just had a Google as I was confused myself
Yeah that’s definitely possible, I do hope there’s something in place the screaming at all hours is just insane.

It just makes no sense to me why there would be an injunction for tiktok live specifically and indefinitely. Doubt we’ll ever know exactly what’s going on tbh 😂

Could be an interim injunction which would make sense

Attachments

Reactions: 6
There is someone on this thread that used to work for their local council, maybe they can shed some light about this apparent injunction. I just find it fishy that everyone has to send their evidence to Mazza, Kat and Auntie Nat, it's like deja vu with Krusty and Misty all over again... Listening to a recording sent to me this morning from Gastrics live from last night where a Mandypandy was in the box. Now after listening to it, this woman backtracked quite a bit. She says there's solid proof but yet the rest of TT isn't allowed to see this proof as the person who has it is a witness. So how is it you can see the proof but when we want to see the reciepts we aren't allowed.

• Heart
There is someone on this thread that used to work for their local council, maybe they can shed some light about this apparent injunction. I just find it fishy that everyone has to send their evidence to Mazza, Kat and Auntie Nat, it's like deja vu with Krusty and Misty all over again... Listening to a recording sent to me this morning from Gastrics live from last night where a Mandypandy was in the box. Now after listening to it, this woman backtracked quite a bit. She says there's solid proof but yet the rest of TT isn't allowed to see this proof as the person who has it is a witness. So how is it you can see the proof but when we want to see the reciepts we aren't allowed.
it’s all very weird isn’t it! I think some people seem to think the alleged injunction has something to do with grooming kids but that’s definitely not the case.

they genuinely think they’re like the detectives of TikTok. By saying you can’t see the evidence but we have is their attempt of creating a hierarchy, another way for them to try and feel important. Why should anyone report back to them 😂 probably so they have control over what information is being shared.

How many times have they claimed there is proof of XYZ? 😂

If this all goes t!ya up (as it usually does) Sarah will be the scape goat. Kat will be like “yeah well I had a feeling something was off” 🤣🤣

Morning everybody hope you are all well,
As I have said before I like to take things as I see them, I don't act if I can't have the proof I desire,
I did ask the question as the cat is out the bag and made public on TT about the injunction and was told it would affect the ongoing court case next month
I did state that I will keep a reserved judgment as things are still confusing the tit out of the vast majority but only time will tell
As for the person or peoples who went running to other lives telling tall tales..... shame on you!
I have not asked nor require to know who you are
Have a great day all

• Heart
Hi tattlers i am the ex council worker who worked along side and very closey with evictions, housing benefit/ council tax benefit.
I worked for a said council for over 3.5 years i personally evicted over 300 people/familys from their propertys.
AT NOT 1 POINT IN MY CAREER DID I EVER WITNESS SUCH SAID INJUCTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!!.
I also can provide the said black and white evidence to show that the council CANNOT take someone to court for a life ban on social media at all what so ever,NADA!!
If you wish to contact me personally i will give you a basic run down of the above.
Not only is MAZZA, AUNTIE NAT, RUBES,TROY,BILLY,IRISHMAN, TRYING TO RENT LUCYS FLAT OUT AND BELONGINGS I THINK YOU WILL ALSO FIND YOUR BREAKING THE LAW......
IRISHMAN YOUR NOT IRISH YOUR FROM KIDDIMINSTER AROUND 15 TO 20 MINS FROM ME, IRISHMAN WHY WOULD YOU ALSO GET YOUR INNOCENT MOM I VOL ED WHEN YOU GO OUT TO STREAM LUCY YOU SAD PATHETIC LITTLE BOY. GO AND FIND RUBES AND PLAY STIKKLE BRICKS.

HAVE A GOOD DAY TATTLERS, MUCH LOVE

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi tattlers i am the ex council worker who worked alo g side and very closey with evictions, housing benefit/ council tax benefit.
I worked for a said council for over 3.5 years i perso ally evicted over 300 people/familys from their propertys.
AT NOT 1 POINT IN MY CAREER DID I EVER WITNESS SUCH SAID I JUVTION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!!.
I also can provide the said black and white evidence to show that the council CANNOT take someone to court for a life ban on social media at all whT so ever NADA!!
If you wish to contact me personally i will give you a basic run down of the above.
Not only is MAZZA, AUNTIE NAT, RUBES,TROY,BILLY,IRISHMAN, TRYING TO RENT LUCYS FLAT OUT AND BELONGINGS I THINK YOU WILL ALSO FIND YOUR BREAKING THE LAW......
IRISHMAN YOUR NOT IRISH YOUR FROM KIDDIMINSTER AROUND 15 TO 20 MINS FROM ME, IRISHMAN WHY WOULD YOU ALSO GET YOUR INNOCENT MOM I VOL ED WHEN YOU GO OUT TO STREAM LUCY YOU SAD PATHETIC LITTLE BOY. GO AND FIND RUBES AND PLAY STIKKLE BRICKS.

HAVE A GOOD DAY TATTLERS, MUCH LOVE
Oooooh! Thanks for that, it really doesn’t seem like something that can be done. If it was surely it would be done to loads of people.

Yeah they all seem to forget all the horrible things they do don’t they 🥴🥴 they’ll all start getting withdrawal symptoms and their bank balances will be low, they’ll be begging for her to go live.

it’s all very weird isn’t it! I think some people seem to think the alleged injunction has something to do with grooming kids but that’s definitely not the case.

they genuinely think they’re like the detectives of TikTok. By saying you can’t see the evidence but we have is their attempt of creating a hierarchy, another way for them to try and feel important. Why should anyone report back to them 😂 probably so they have control over what information is being shared.

How many times have they claimed there is proof of XYZ? 😂

If this all goes t!ya up (as it usually does) Sarah will be the scape goat. Kat will be like “yeah well I had a feeling something was off” 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 If that happens, I reckon that will be the ultimate turning point for people. Kat managed to charm everyone into believing her with the krusty saga, there's no way she'll be able to do it again. How is it we all can see through all the BS but all their sheep can't?
Everything Gastric said in his live last night was spot on and I applaud him for standing up and stating he's sceptical about it all.
Oh and Mazza and crew, I know your reading this, you going live talking about the 'supposed' case and the 'apparent' injunction that's in place... Just want to you aware, if it's true L can appeal the injunction. L will be back in no time especially with recordings out there of all of you discussing the ongoing case against her which could potentially help win her appeal. If there is a case (which I don't believe there is as I've looked up courtserver and havent seen L&Bs name on the list for court in their area) you and your crew could have potentially damaged the case by constantly discussing it

😂😂😂 If that happens, I reckon that will be the ultimate turning point for people. Kat managed to charm everyone into believing her with the krusty saga, there's no way she'll be able to do it again. How is it we all can see through all the BS but all their sheep can't?
Everything Gastric said in his live last night was spot on and I applaud him for standing up and stating he's sceptical about it all.
Oh and Mazza and crew, I know your reading this, you going live talking about the 'supposed' case and the 'apparent' injunction that's in place... Just want to you aware, if it's true L can appeal the injunction. L will be back in no time especially with recordings out there of all of you discussing the ongoing case against her which could potentially help win her appeal. If there is a case (which I don't believe there is as I've looked up courtserver and havent seen L&Bs name on the list for court in their area) you and your crew could have potentially damaged the case by constantly discussing it
It’s because they’re using such a sensitive topic. If they were accusing L&B of being robbers they wouldn’t care as much or be as trusting.

I also couldn’t find any evidence of them being in court, it would be public information. And no they wouldn’t give them fake names 🙄🙄

Let’s just say for arguments sake they did give them fake names to protect their identity. As a witness Sarah wouldn’t be allowed to discuss it even if L was the one who mentioned the injunction.

One thing I don’t understand and maybe never will.
Why do they go on live from so early in the morning all the way though the day until late evening waffling the same shite obsessing over L&B? Do these people not have actual lives out there in the real world? No jobs to go to? No friends to go and see? Families to interact with? Their daily antics paint a picture of what their lives outside of social media are like.. as dead as the dinosaurs. How f*cking sad, to be all alone sitting behind a screen, making up lies for validation from people off the internet that you will never see and when this is all over and done with will most likely forget all about you and you will go back to being the nobody you was before.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.