Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s wild to think the twins could be carrying covid into nursery every day and it’s allowed.

Of course this is the one time oor Kimmy follows the rules 😂

Reactions: 4
Looks like shel be pulling them up while working out they don’t look comfy , can’t get over how much kimmy and Chelsea stories have been so alike de cluttering / organising etc even the houses look the same 🤦🏼‍♀️

Looks like shel be pulling them up while working out they don’t look comfy , can’t get over how much kimmy and Chelsea stories have been so alike de cluttering / organising etc even the houses look the same 🤦🏼‍♀️
who is chelsea? I’ll have a look

How come kimmy allowed out already ? That’s not been 10 days isolation ? And she’s in a gym of all places

It’s 10 days from symptoms or test so it’s maybe been 10 days since first symptom x

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think the Essex girl in Married at first sight looks like Kimmy?

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking she's not tried to flog a lumispa in ages. I guess she must have realised No one was interested...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.