Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the new boobs are gifted, judging by the constant bigging them up and tagging in each post x

Reactions: 10
I reckon the new boobs are gifted, judging by the constant bigging them up and tagging in each post x
Ah came to this thread to ask the same thing. If anything this would put me aff this clinic and surgeon. Surely the clinic doesnae need this amount of exposure. This is ma pet hate when it comes tae Kim…. Ave never seen her declare an ad or gift and your just left tae guess.

Reactions: 4
These places should gift new boobs to more deserving people.... like me :ROFLMAO: I mean big Larry can surely get Kimmy some designer implants. Big gucci air bags :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
someone neess to make a thread for that girl Jamie Lee Murphy she's 11k followers dripping in designer and no real job 🤔

I thought she worked for Scotrail or something random like that, Was her dad not dodgy

Reactions: 3
Sorry but these posts about how easy and wonderful a boob job is just doesn't sit well with me! Girls.....u don't need this risky and unnecessary surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but these posts about how easy and wonderful a boob job is just doesn't sit well with me! Girls.....u don't need this risky and unnecessary surgery.
I agree I can’t believe she’s actually doing that on her Instagram it’s disgusting all these Instagram huns getting tits then promoting it 😑

Reactions: 7
kimmy now promoting breast cancer awareness I’m actually gob smacked 🤯🤯🤯🤯 she’s a joke and will do anything for money!

I get she’s raising money etc I get that my point is last week she’s promoted her tits

Reactions: 7
Does someone video her or does she set up the camera then get the acting game on 🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.