Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I said before how that filter saves her life and she looks much older than she actually is. Years of sunbeds probs and someone else said she was stunning 🙄 I think shes pretty average obviously with crazy amazing abs but it's easy to have all the time in the world to excersise when ur man is ...well we know 😂

Reactions: 6
Fake handbags galore! That ‘Dior’ blazer lol

Also why do all these folk tag in the dodgy companies that makes their fake t shirts and then try to pretend the rest of their stuff is real?!?

why are people no longer embarrassed by fake tat? Mind boggling.

Reactions: 9

Also why do all these folk tag in the dodgy companies that makes their fake t shirts and then try to pretend the rest of their stuff is real?!?

I was cringing for her the other day with that blazers and fake Dior bag! Strutting about primark like the bees knees.....sit doon doll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See I said before how that filter saves her life and she looks much older than she actually is. Years of sunbeds probs and someone else said she was stunning 🙄 I think shes pretty average obviously with crazy amazing abs but it's easy to have all the time in the world to excersise when ur man is ...well we know 😂
Totally agree, great abs but bang average even with a filter.

Reactions: 5

I don’t get this either. I thought it was illegal and copyright infringement so why are these companies so open about it on Instagram?

I don’t get this either. I thought it was illegal and copyright infringement so why are these companies so open about it on Instagram?
It's illegal to do an exact copy of their logo yeah maybe the companies are just too small to bother? Rather buy zara etc than fake body warmers and stuff

Reactions: 7
It's illegal to do an exact copy of their logo yeah maybe the companies are just too small to bother? Rather buy zara etc than fake body warmers and stuff
Yeah 100% rather buy high street than walk around with fakes or imitations

Reactions: 4
It is. I’ve reported so many dodgy Instagram accounts. It’s like Instagram don’t care though! Some brands have a report section on their own websites.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god always thought something was dodgy about her husband but wow!!
She keeps that quiet

I thought the exact same 🙈🙈🙈 grow up eh!!! She definitely thinks she’s a lot younger than she is.

Embarrassing! It’s like every detail is just for Instagram now, and those tik toks are the worst, can’t even watch them

Just looked her up being wish there was a wiki on this thread. Isn't she a chsv and a half??? I just have one question. Is this really her husband?

Oh good a Kimmy thread! This is one I LOVE to hate. Absolute rocket of a woman. Trash personified!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.