Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's big Larry ? Is he isolating too.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed. But does any one else think she has issues around food and exercise.I'm all for being healthy. But I personally don't think she looks healthy .what she eats does not look healthy. It looks very restrictive

Reactions: 8
Not sure I can cope with her 10day stories of every second of her life because shel feel she’s the only super mummy isolating with kids🥸

Reactions: 4
Just searched the address on her business page and it's definitely not her house, looks more like her mums house from what I remember. Is the converted summerhouse she grooms in at her mums?

Wonder why she's giving up grooming, her page says she is cancelling all appointments from October onwards. I wonder what the rush is?

Not sure I can cope with her 10day stories of every second of her life because shel feel she’s the only super mummy isolating with kids
Just searched the address on her business page and it's definitely not her house, looks more like her mums house from what I remember. Is the converted summerhouse she grooms in at her mums?

Wonder why she's giving up grooming, her page says she is cancelling all appointments from October onwards. I wonder what the rush is?

she works from her garage at her own house

Reactions: 1

woodilee she stays, her mums gallowhill. The business is at her own house.

Reactions: 1
Funny how her and home of chelle met up for swimming lessons with the children now both have COVID 🥴

Reactions: 4
I know in England now under 18s don’t have to self isolate if someone else in their household tests positive..
I’m not sure about the rules where she is though? Or who in her household has covid except her 🤔

Kids 5 and under don’t have to isolate as a close contact & don’t need a test.

Over 5 need a negative test and then don’t have to isolate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.