Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sheila Bloom

I think ‘Hi a mean hello’ has a lot of ☕🫖 however I can’t understand a word of it. I literally ran out of breath and went cross eyed trying to decode it 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are in Marbella... she hasn't exactly been quiet about it!
You would seriously think they would find a new hang out! These Glesga Gs need to up their game. Marbella..........cringe! Plus, this is where the Cockneys went 20 years ago to hide.

Do you think we should let these brain dead imbeciles know that we now have extradition treaties? 🤔

Plus, there are many in Spain from Glasgow already that really don’t like this particular gang, get the popcorn 🍿

i don’t think it’s the polis, although Larry gets life if he’s caught again unless he grasses 🤭

Well Murf did, why wouldn’t Larry? And serious question marks about Joe Lindsey’s sentence too, but there’s always been talk in Glasgow circles he’s an informant. That’s nothing new 👌

And while I’m on a rant about all these scumbags and their plastic, vacant wives why are companies sponsoring people of this calibre? It’s disgusting, their Public Relations teams should have more heads than Vlad The Impailer rolling around their office floors.

It’s not as if this is something that’s hard to find all the stories about drugs, jail and convictions have been published in newspapers. Completely unprofessional on the highest of levels to be involved with these people!

I mean seriously, Tesco giving free uniforms to a convicted smack dealers Hag wife!

Worlds gone mental! People should start holding these companies to account!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello my beautiful tattlers

Basically the whole of fat Larrys camp have been wiped out due to the encro chat phone hack. “Mr Ice” his boss has just been issued an international search warrant for a ton on cocaine in the port of Dover. That’s his 3rd strike so at 50 odds he’s dying in Shotts when they get him.

Now The Boss has no social media, kept himself away from newspapers etc.......then Instagram.

His pals, nieces, wife, workers wife’s couldn’t help themselves from boasting about their “privileged” life 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and guess what? PROCEEDS OF CRIME LAWS, ASSOCIATION when on license.

Jimmy, Kimmy, Ladies Lounge, Hayley (Murf the grasses wife) etc have brought the whole thing rumbling to the ground due to their excessive need for attention, well girls hope yous all enjoyed your bags paid for by smack money and I often wonder did you ever think how many people OD’d and died to get you it?

Did you think of their children, mothers, fathers, sisters? No, because you are just prostitutes who sell yourself to ugly blokes to lead your ugly lives, with your plastic faces and designer clothes! Imagine humping that Larry for all the tea in China, saying that by the sounds of it Kims been passed about like a acid book in Barlinnie so she may need a fat one to fill that whole.

Hope it’s worth it when the “Ice” gets10 years, I wonder what he will be dishing out to all you that virtually gave him to the police!

ANYONE IN ORGANISED CRIME SHOULD NOT HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA!

But, you can’t teach stupid and you can’t cure greed, now lap it up.

30 new indictments coming soon......

And to clear up an ongoing issue I’ve seen repeatedly Kim is 38 years old or round about, so is the muffin man 👌

Who’s Hopkirk and McGarry??
A complete pair of Fanny’s! My Granny is a bigger “gangsta”

Why,? Is she kims sister?
No she will go because her Big Bad Sean said so and if he said so Kelly will jump like the little lap dog she is. He’s a total bully, god knows what he treats her like at home, but if outsides anything to go by not good.

Saying that if your willing to let someone treat you like a total fanny for a handbag and a few designer pieces of clothing you deserve all you get. Sean’s the Boss, Kelly the minion.

What are they on the run from? I mean surely it would take polis that long to find them the amount they post.
They are all waiting to see what their Indictments are. This will determine what they are facing time wise in jail. Then the proceeds will start and Kim and the gang will be hanging out in the council estate flogging their paid for “snack bags” on depop 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

LucilleP

Wonder what the other holidaymakers think when they see a cross between Biff from Back to the Future and Johnny Bravo coming towards them with his big man purse strapped to his chest

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Justlurkingaround

i see she didnt buy the amazing tesco school clothes for kids then 👀!! My 1 massive pet hate from these ‘ influencers ‘ - makes me ill even calling them that!!!! Is when they get payed for an AD to promote something and they dont even use it themselves 😤 honestly baffles me why big company's even reach out to them

Reactions: 17

ecosse84

I’m sure he will have a side hoe somewhere, guess having 3 kids and hiding behind the lifestyle is better then giving it all up. But yes she did do that wasn’t a secret in Glasgow 😂

Big Larry's shagging about anaw. He keeps messaging my pal on insta wanting to take her for a spa day 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Sophiap86

Looks like shes been gifted the school uniform!! Total joke from Tesco people living on the breadline losing jobs struggling and they are giving uniform to someone who's got money to buy it!! Why not give it to a kid who actually needs it! No kids who's dad sells drugs for a living! & whos mum lives the high life Wonder if Tesco marketing department have had a read about kimmyg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Hahah if I was Kimmy I would be sending Interpol the address to get rid of him for the long term - imagine having to sleep with him 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Makes mae angry looking at her posts , I have kids work 5 days a week so does my hubby and I can’t do a lot with my kids due to work and finances .. she does so much with her kids gives me pure mum guilt 🥲
That's because she gets her funds through other folks misery n doesn't need to work or have a proper job...you are worth more than these scumbags anyway of the week...your kids are so lucky to have loving parents who are trying their best to create a better life for them ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
Was Murfy not just brought back from Spain to face his charges? I don’t see how it’s any different. But then I know nothing about organised crime.
Yup , same as all the other so called big men before him. Joe Lindsay got grabbed at Tenerife and hawled back after thinking he could hide out there with all the other Glasgow gangland mob.

Larrwood, Hopkirk and McGarry will suffer the same fate IMO.

Hopefully they go through them all for proceeds of crime clawbacks too, and the "Wags" end up back in the schemes where they started in a minimum wage job 🙏😂

Walnutss

VIP Member
You would seriously think they would find a new hang out! These Glesga Gs need to up their game. Marbella..........cringe! Plus, this is where the Cockneys went 20 years ago to hide.

Do you think we should let these brain dead imbeciles know that we now have extradition treaties? 🤔

Plus, there are many in Spain from Glasgow already that really don’t like this particular gang, get the popcorn 🍿

Well Murf did, why wouldn’t Larry? And serious question marks about Joe Lindsey’s sentence too, but there’s always been talk in Glasgow circles he’s an informant. That’s nothing new 👌

And while I’m on a rant about all these scumbags and their plastic, vacant wives why are companies sponsoring people of this calibre? It’s disgusting, their Public Relations teams should have more heads than Vlad The Impailer rolling around their office floors.

It’s not as if this is something that’s hard to find all the stories about drugs, jail and convictions have been published in newspapers. Completely unprofessional on the highest of levels to be involved with these people!

I mean seriously, Tesco giving free uniforms to a convicted smack dealers Hag wife!

Worlds gone mental! People should start holding these companies to account!
I emailed tesco and asda about this
Asda was about mama reid
Saying ur giving free uniforms to rich people who don't even wear them
Kimmy being wife of a convict
They said thank you for bringing to our attention we will look into it
Nothing since
Fannys the lot of them
I shop at aldi or Morrisons now

• Haha
  • Heart

trollydolly25

She is embarrassing, another old bitch trying to be young. She always goes on about being mummy of the year. Aye hen we would all be too if our husbands were rolling in money from selling ... posting pictures in front of her flash car. I’m sick of the culture in Glasgow, people becoming insta famous because they shag their way to bags and shoes. She needs to remember her age and remember that every dog has its day.

• Heart

Trey93

So who thinks Kimmy will stay in the hoose for 10 days with the weans? Day 3 and she will be stoating about kirky Main Street

Reactions: 13

PatxButchersxEarings

These places should gift new boobs to more deserving people.... like me :ROFLMAO: I mean big Larry can surely get Kimmy some designer implants. Big gucci air bags :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13