Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Technically not a "Glasgow" influencer. But does any one follow Erinn Malloy? Her mum Got married at the weekend , to Craig McAteer. A convicted Drug Dealer. Who according to court docs. Kicked his wife in the stomach whilst she was pregnant. According to court documents his unborn child had to receive medical treatment as soon as she was born, snd ex partner can now no longer have kids due to the attack. Erinn has been on the scrounge for weeks for her mums wedding. To get freebies. Any company associating or proudly advertising you were at this beasts wedding. Have a word with your self and get a grip
The new Hayls & Murfy going by the identical wedding set up

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Technically not a "Glasgow" influencer. But does any one follow Erinn Malloy? Her mum Got married at the weekend , to Craig McAteer. A convicted Drug Dealer. Who according to court docs. Kicked his wife in the stomach whilst she was pregnant. According to court documents his unborn child had to receive medical treatment as soon as she was born, snd ex partner can now no longer have kids due to the attack. Erinn has been on the scrounge for weeks for her mums wedding. To get freebies. Any company associating or proudly advertising you were at this beasts wedding. Have a word with your self and get a grip
Omg yes I follow her. That is absolutely disgusting and unbearable 😭

Isn’t that the wedding kimmy was at?

Reactions: 4
What’s her Instagram?

Reactions: 2
The way she walks about the house with her shoes on gives me the absolute boak

Reactions: 7
So who thinks Kimmy will stay in the hoose for 10 days with the weans? Day 3 and she will be stoating about kirky Main Street

Reactions: 13
So who thinks Kimmy will stay in the hoose for 10 days with the weans? Day 3 and she will be stoating about kirky Main Street
She's not actually shown the kids has she? Or have I missed it? They might no even be there

Again has she actually shown the kids? She's set up a table of crafts and put iPads out. With videos playing on the iPads but no kids🤨 Something fishy going on

Assuming she’s isolating?? Or is she positive or one kids? I thought I’d double vaccinated & positive PCR you didn’t have to isolate?

I’ve not watched her stories so sorry if she covered this 🙈

Assuming she’s isolating?? Or is she positive or one kids? I thought I’d double vaccinated & positive PCR you didn’t have to isolate?

I’ve not watched her stories so sorry if she covered this 🙈
It’s double vax and negative pcr to be allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.