Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gone shes following after Christmas 👀 not 100% sure what's happened but they are running from something he obviously couldn't even stick around for xmas

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'd wondered why she gave up her business, guess that's the answer. I wonder what their plan abroad is going to be.

Reactions: 4
I just found this thread. I thought they were a ‘nice normal family’ 😱 How wrong was I 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You just wouldn’t have this around your children, constantly watching over your shoulder!! Wonder what the neighbours think ,all the home visits at every occasion Peter rabbit,elf on shelf, etc etc ,thousands of freebies delivered every month 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also want to know ..when she sells the boys clothes on depop she only ever sells 1 item always wonder what she’s doing with that other twins items 😂🤯

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.