Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really scrapping the barrel for content with the multiple drinks boomerangs isn’t she. Larry looked fucked off in the shots one she made him do 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s really scrapping the barrel for content with the multiple drinks boomerangs isn’t she. Larry looked fucked off in the shots one she made him do 🤣

Her trying to be all “stylish” kills me a little each time 🤣 she will be 50 still kicking about in short dresses showing her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her trying to be all “stylish” kills me a little each time 🤣 she will be 50 still kicking about in short dresses showing her arse
Her 'style' is horrendous 🙈
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself.
Absolutely loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her 'style' is horrendous 🙈
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself.
Absolutely loves herself.
She’s a definite to be the ‘Auld tert’ that hangs out clubs with the kids, great body but face like Madge from Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asides from the drinks boomerangs she’s been v quiet recently. Usually you’d get full commentary of the ironing, packing etc.

Are they away without the kids?

Reactions: 4
Wonder what the other holidaymakers think when they see a cross between Biff from Back to the Future and Johnny Bravo coming towards them with his big man purse strapped to his chest

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He makes me cringe in her photos, his style is awful, all the designer gear but looks pure shite

Reactions: 11
He makes me cringe in her photos, his style is awful, all the designer gear but looks pure shite
i think it’s an absolute embarrassment, dressed like an oversized 3year old in his matching tracksuit even to go out for dinners and things. Bring back the “not tonight mate” for shite dressing.

Also how did jobby catchers actually make it back in fashion for anybody of any age!

• Haha
Anyone else feel like the pictures are awkward? There’s a big gap between them in all the pics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.