Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no we keep going on about kimmys age
She reminds me off those old ladies on holiday who are in their 60s and wear revealing clothes while chain smoking 😂
why do I find this so funny 😆 The vision is clear as day to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha in a neon orange swim suit with the sides cut out 😂😂😂
Do you think all that exercise could be ageing. She cleans 1 dog a month I don't have kids so I can't comment how hard it is to look after 3 I guess quite difficult maybe take time of the camera skipping and focus on her appearance and dress for her age

Reactions: 2
Do you think all that exercise could be ageing. She cleans 1 dog a month I don't have kids so I can't comment how hard it is to look after 3 I guess quite difficult maybe take time of the camera skipping and focus on her appearance and dress for her age
I would Understand if she’s always got them but that would be me lying 🤥😂👀 seen her in Asda yesterday on her Todd as always in the gym gear!

Reactions: 5
I think we are all in agreement that she has an absolute banging body 😩 and she obv puts the work in for it, it’s more her skin that seems to age her I reckon. I think maybe she’s hammered sunbeds in her teens and 20s and it’s bit her right on the arse now.

Reactions: 9
I want to say I’m feeling my age when I see what her and some of the others wear but I’m similar ages as them 😂

Even if I had as banging a bod as kimmyg I’d still be like naw to half the outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we are all in agreement that she has an absolute banging body 😩 and she obv puts the work in for it, it’s more her skin that seems to age her I reckon. I think maybe she’s hammered sunbeds in her teens and 20s and it’s bit her right on the arse now.
Maybe still uses them?

Course she does her skin looks like saggy ballack round the armpits. Shes a bit older aswell isnt she?
I wish I hadn't used them so much when I was younger.

She does still use them

wee Harper’s birthday today - can’t wait to see 73837383 pictures of stuff that’s on tic or been gifted 😎

• Haha
it's a bit late for a private insta Kimmy, I am surprised she's still married the last thread about Kimmy and her antics I haven't seen anything like it I would of fled the country I honestly don't no if I could of shown my face again but these ppl love the gram and that's their life so fair doos

• Haha
Do you think Kim (I refuse to call a 30 something year old woman Kimmy 😂) has been reading this thread? Harper’s party seems much more normal and child like compared to what she normally does? There didn’t seem to be the OTT decor, spread and alcohol that she normally does. She’s actually been quite quiet given it’s one of this kids birthdays

She’s been posting on the private account probs

Went to find out off someone she knows I know if u get me but aye she’s posting on the private Instagram so she’s reading here hi kimmmy

Last edited:
She’s been posting on the private account probs

Went to find out off someone she knows I know if u get me but aye she’s posting on the private Instagram so she’s reading here hi kimmmy
Ooh wonder why she’s going private? Maybe she’s finally finished making a total show of herself online 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.