Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m taking my niece to MJ on Friday loads of them have been there for weeks my sister goes twice a week. Il take pictures when I’m there not for insta but 😂😂

🙌 it’s the fitness thing, she goes on about healthy eating blah blah blah yet she’s constantly crash dieting gaining weight loosing weight 🥴

My sister went to school with her and James can’t stand her his ok but normal she’s a snob thinks it is something else

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand home of chelle 😂 well I just can’t put ma finger on her
She's comes across a bit snide n she's not whiter than white usual scheme burd thinks she's above everyone cause she's insta famous n jumps about in a RR.

Oh did someone not say she was a horror. Either this or one of the other threads. Apparently is a total witch to non-influencers or people not on her ‘level’
Yeah fake a f*k n a total ned in the bargain. That voice is put on.

Reactions: 6
Pam doc and big paul hahahaha she’s a cow and his a hoe

She’s not on a level she needs a slap to the jaw to bring her down 027404 pegs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's comes across a bit snide n she's not whiter than white usual scheme burd thinks she's above everyone cause she's insta famous n jumps about in a RR.

Yeah fake a f*k n a total ned in the bargain. That voice is put on.
Yeah she definitely wants to be insta famous

Oh who is this ? Don’t think iv heard of her 🥴

Reactions: 4

He's another ugg bug but keeps her in hermes sandals N ned tunes she's over 40 acting like a wee lassie

Yeah she definitely wants to be insta famous

Oh who is this ? Don’t think iv heard of her 🥴
Definitely constantly punting 'brands' her pals fake Louis vuitton pj's n any other item just to get air time.

N her hairdressing is nothing spectacular lots of talented hairdressers in Glasgow besides her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's another ugg bug but keeps her in hermes sandals N ned tunes she's over 40 acting like a wee lassie

Awwww the white blazer she needs to stop wearing that 🤢 him aw he prays on young girls duck knows what his doing with her

Awwww the white blazer she needs to stop wearing that 🤢 him aw he prays on young girls duck knows what his doing with her
Yeah it's seen better days....definitely I don't see the attraction in him to be fair but then money talks the usual story🙈🙄

Oh did someone not say she was a horror. Either this or one of the other threads. Apparently is a total witch to non-influencers or people not on her ‘level’
Yeah totally accurate 👌

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.