Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always the shortest tightest things she wears!! Yeah she has a toned body but ffs have some class

Reactions: 7
That blue dress was horrific she looked like she was going to start her shift in the local Spanish strippers 😳!! And the one with Larry its like heres a picture with me and my over grown 3 year old

Reactions: 7
Where’s the weans ?? I’m all for having mummy and daddy time but ffs after the past 18 months you’d think she’d want to take the kids away !! What a selfish cow, same as the other Insta huns who takes their kids to ocean beach 🙈 it’s just downright selfishness poor kids honestly all the designer outfits in the world and they can’t even take them somewhere fun 😢 genuinely find that so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where’s the weans ?? I’m all for having mummy and daddy time but ffs after the past 18 months you’d think she’d want to take the kids away !! What a selfish cow, same as the other Insta huns who takes their kids to ocean beach 🙈 it’s just downright selfishness poor kids honestly all the designer outfits in the world and they can’t even take them somewhere fun 😢 genuinely find that so sad

Poor Kimmy needs a break don’t cha know ? Hard life when your husband thinks he’s a gangster and you need to spend the drug money in cash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she even got the brass neck to post her man. He is absolutely vile 🤢 U can so tell she can’t stand him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just came on to see what everyone thought of Larrys holiday clothes and witch bags. Comments did not disappoint 🙈 She must be absolutely mortified by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i see she didnt buy the amazing tesco school clothes for kids then 👀!! My 1 massive pet hate from these ‘ influencers ‘ - makes me ill even calling them that!!!! Is when they get payed for an AD to promote something and they dont even use it themselves 😤 honestly baffles me why big company's even reach out to them

Reactions: 17
i see she didnt buy the amazing tesco school clothes for kids then 👀!! My 1 massive pet hate from these ‘ influencers ‘ - makes me ill even calling them that!!!! Is when they get payed for an AD to promote something and they dont even use it themselves 😤 honestly baffles me why big company's even reach out to them
Exactly what I was thinking? Clearly showing M&S labels 🤣

Reactions: 3
Wonder how many other influencers are at the MJ swim academy.. maybe it’s just a coincidence as none of them have mentioned ad or gifted but it’s a weird one if so.. 3 of them so far

Wonder how many other influencers are at the MJ swim academy.. maybe it’s just a coincidence as none of them have mentioned ad or gifted but it’s a weird one if so.. 3 of them so far
Yip, there was quite a few with the Tesco freebie school uniform and now free swimming lessons for their kids….KimmyG, Homeofchelle 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t understand that, if the swimming lessons free/gifted and an accident we’re to happen, would these companies insurance be valid?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.