Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like shes been gifted the school uniform!! Total joke from Tesco people living on the breadline losing jobs struggling and they are giving uniform to someone who's got money to buy it!! Why not give it to a kid who actually needs it! No kids who's dad sells drugs for a living! & whos mum lives the high life Wonder if Tesco marketing department have had a read about kimmyg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like shes been gifted the school uniform!! Total joke from Tesco people living on the breadline losing jobs struggling and they are giving uniform to someone who's got money to buy it!! Why not give it to a kid who actually needs it! No kids who's dad sells drugs for a living! & whos mum lives the high life Wonder if Tesco marketing department have had a read about kimmyg!
I was just thinking the exact fkin same !!!! 😡

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a bit odd that she got an ad with Tesco. Like how did they decide to work with them - especially since she’s always shopping in Asda

Reactions: 4
Sorry bit random - does houseoflibberty have her own thread? I thought she did but can’t find.
wanted somewhere to comment on the madness of an 11 day dry fast (ie no food or water) she is currently spouting especially when Scotland is the hottest it’s ever been!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry bit random - does houseoflibberty have her own thread? I thought she did but can’t find.
wanted somewhere to comment on the madness of an 11 day dry fast (ie no food or water) she is currently spouting especially when Scotland is the hottest it’s ever been!
I know she had been mentioned on some other threads - I’d be interested in a thread in her too 👀

Reactions: 7
It's a mother of 3 in her late 30's posing like this I can't quite take in
I think it’s been mentioned before that she’s only in her early 30s, but still anyone posing like this looks like an advert for Tena lady

Reactions: 2
What a lot of bollocks 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.