Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The episode was written but the main writer for next season not the current main writer for this - comparing Episode 1 to 3, can’t wait for next season providing they don’t kill off a main character

I think I’m going to watch it all again from series 1!
Does anyone know is series three the last one or are they doing any more? I feel like they should end it sooner rather than later there’s only so much chasing after one another I can handle.

I'm loving the characters and the music and atmosphere, but it feels like this series isn't going anywhere. In the first series you're literally biting your knuckles when Eve and Villanelle meet. Now they meet, have a fight, then go their separate ways until the next fight.

Reactions: 5
I wish I could share the enthusiasm. The first series was such an amazing watch. So wonderfully unique but at the same time with many of the tropes that make all the best spy stories enjoyable.
I am struggling to find this any better than the last series. The characters are becoming cliches of themselves. Carolyn in the bath?! A baby in the bin?! I dont even understand where that baby came from, can't have been paying attention.
The fight on the bus was stupid in so many ways...

The teddy bear recording scene was good, though a Brighton Rock rip off / homage however you want to look at it.
And does no one else see how Jodie Comer is overacting in a way she didnt use to ? Wide eyes and camp evil grin is approaching ridicilous

Reactions: 3
I wish I could share the enthusiasm. The first series was such an amazing watch. So wonderfully unique but at the same time with many of the tropes that make all the best spy stories enjoyable.
I am struggling to find this any better than the last series. The characters are becoming cliches of themselves. Carolyn in the bath?! A baby in the bin?! I dont even understand where that baby came from, can't have been paying attention.
The fight on the bus was stupid in so many ways...

The teddy bear recording scene was good, though a Brighton Rock rip off / homage however you want to look at it.
And does no one else see how Jodie Comer is overacting in a way she didnt use to ? Wide eyes and camp evil grin is approaching ridicilous
The baby came from the opening scene... with the piano. I liked the fight, but random, made no sense like how did she know Eve was on that bus?!

Reactions: 1
The baby came from the opening scene... with the piano. I liked the fight, but random, made no sense like how did she know Eve was on that bus?!
I know the baby was there but why? What the hell was that? Was she supposed to be seeing this girl with a baby...and a maid ? It was very odd. And I'm sure we never saw her do so many random kills before. I know she did strangle that boyfriend, right? In s1. That was shocking . This stuff feels a bit sensationalised.

No idea about the bus. (swear that is the same bus stop they filmed the last scene of fleabag at? i noticed both times because it really doesnt look like london) She also managed to assassinate her target on a policemans motorbike in kensington, break into eve's flat in morden (not close) and somehow track her down to the top deck of a bus god knows where...

I know the baby was there but why? What the hell was that? Was she supposed to be seeing this girl with a baby...and a maid ? It was very odd. And I'm sure we never saw her do so many random kills before. I know she did strangle that boyfriend, right? In s1. That was shocking . This stuff feels a bit sensationalised.
No, it was her “mission” from the 12 to kill the woman, once she killed her then baby cried on the monitor and the crept through the house and she found the maid and baby. Killed the maid, was going to kill the baby but kept the baby to use as a cover story.

Most of them aren’t random they’re orders from the 12. the only random ones that she did with no order from the 12 were the kid in hospital as he had no family and was a state. Bill, eves boss for following her. Niko’s girlfriend, Gemma when Niko says he loves eve. Her new handler when she got out of prison. Julian who kept her captive in his house she sort of acted in self defence with that one.

The boyfriend, wasn’t strangled - he went into her flat when Konstantine was there angry at her for killing the lady with purfume after she stole the mission card from his pocket. anyway when the boyfriend goes to leave he steals villanelles purfume (one she had just used to kill someone which was poisoned) as he wanted to smell It (she had told him earlier she was making purfume and he asked about it) he sprayed it on himself and killed himself.

think that’s all correct, did a bit of googling there haha!

The boyfriend, wasn’t strangled - he went into her flat when Konstantine was there angry at her for killing the lady with purfume after she stole the mission card from his pocket. anyway when the boyfriend goes to leave he steals villanelles purfume (one she had just used to kill someone which was poisoned) as he wanted to smell It (she had told him earlier she was making purfume and he asked about it) he sprayed it on himself and killed himself.
I feel like I’ve not seen this kill. What series of the show is it from?!

I feel like I’ve not seen this kill. What series of the show is it from?!
Second episode from season one, I had to google bits to remember but I did recently rewatch the two seasons before the third as so much goes on it’s hard to remember a year later!

No, it was her “mission” from the 12 to kill the woman, once she killed her then baby cried on the monitor and the crept through the house and she found the maid and baby. Killed the maid, was going to kill the baby but kept the baby to use as a cover story.

Most of them aren’t random they’re orders from the 12. the only random ones that she did with no order from the 12 were the kid in hospital as he had no family and was a state. Bill, eves boss for following her. Niko’s girlfriend, Gemma when Niko says he loves eve. Her new handler when she got out of prison. Julian who kept her captive in his house she sort of acted in self defence with that one.

think that’s all correct, did a bit of googling there haha!
Ohh your right your right ... didnshe start to strangle him once during sex? That’s where I’m getting it ? But of course now could I forget the perfume !

And ahhh I said I was missing something about the first scene killing the woman and maid ... I thought that was villanelle’s apartment ! And woman was one of her hook ups . Did not know why she would bring her maid with her but as I said I was confused 😂

Second episode from season one, I had to google bits to remember but I did recently rewatch the two seasons before the third as so much goes on it’s hard to remember a year later!
Thank you! I’ve only recently started watching and have watch twice but feel like I’ve completely missed this 😂 I need another rewatch!!

Im watching in real time so thanks for no spoilers unlike googlebox which airs it on bloody Fridays:mad:. Im actually enjoying it so far but I dont like Eve she a twit.

• Haha
I was just reading up on Nikos character background and he’s polish but born in England so why does he sound Irish to me ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I think the actor is Irish?! I never even thought of that. I can’t stand his character so never really paid attention - him and Eve are toxic together and apart!

• Haha