Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you binge the first two?! I’m struggling to get into it as well as they’re over by the time I’m into the episode then have to wait for the next
I did I watched the first when it came out in one long night.
When the second came out I was ready to get back into a night/weekend watching it but it was just all over the place.
I’m interested to see where they will take the show, as someone mentioned they have series 4 in the pipeline. I am hopeful but also blah 😑

Reactions: 1
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/killing-eve-could-continue-without-21908282 - I hope this isn’t necessarily true and she’s talking about what ifs, Villanelle is all I watch for - her dark humour is the best. It is worrying that Jodie is the only one not promoting the show, I noticed she deleted her Twitter (I can’t find her) but hasn’t posted anything about the show being out. Sandra has, and will be on Graham Norton this week.... praaaying Jodie hasn’t left/is leaving to become a Hollywood star

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hmm after a just above average ep1 I found this one pretty poor.
I feel like they are trying to revisit the things that worked in s1 - but failing. Stuff like her lavish Barcelona apartment. It didn’t work for me like the Paris one which I would erm have killed to live in. This place is too OTT. It sounds like a small point but I think it’s representative of the larger issue.
Jodie comer doesn’t have the same spark I can’t quite put my finger on it. Has her accent become more laboured? Her character doesn’t make me laugh anymore.
Tho must say I didn’t see her sidekick being such a red herring so soon - I enjoyed that one surprise.
Thank god for that as I agree it was painfully obvious what was to happen to the magnet.
And I’m hoping there aren’t going to be tons of important conversations that just so happen to take place in her kitchen now....

Reactions: 2
Hmm after a just above average ep1 I found this one pretty poor.
I feel like they are trying to revisit the things that worked in s1 - but failing. Stuff like her lavish Barcelona apartment. It didn’t work for me like the Paris one which I would erm have killed to live in. This place is too OTT. It sounds like a small point but I think it’s representative of the larger issue.
Jodie comer doesn’t have the same spark I can’t quite put my finger on it. Has her accent become more laboured? Her character doesn’t make me laugh anymore.
Tho must say I didn’t see her sidekick being such a red herring so soon - I enjoyed that one surprise.
Thank god for that as I agree it was painfully obvious what was to happen to the magnet.
And I’m hoping there aren’t going to be tons of important conversations that just so happen to take place in her kitchen now....
This is the issue, I enjoy it very much but it’s just like season one with the chase again. This is the issue with having a new lead writer every season there’s no overal arc of the whole series, just each season is standalone with no commitment as the writer leaves at the end of the season so they aren’t writing for the longevity of the show. They’re basing it off the first 2 seasons there’s no originality.

this is how I think this season should of gone,Villanelle should of ran away with Eve to wherever perhaps against Eve’s will and be fighting against / working out the 12 together. It would of been interesting to divulge into the aftermath of the hotel scene where Eve “saved” Villanelle.

I read an article by a tv critic, the actual subject of which I forget but she made a very apt point. Basically saying a third series is when a tv show has to spread its wings if its going to be successful in the long term. The first season usually has all the potential in the world and the second is often just an extension of that.

The third is usually where a successful show expands from its key players to survive. Brings in new significant characters and attached storylines. It stops relying on the initial plot and takes on new themes and directions.
It doesn’t keep beating to death an almost identical main cast and plot.
Basically everything killing eve isn’t doing.
I think if it had to keep churning out new episodes, it shouldn’t all be about the two of them and the 12 anymore. Not that they wouldn’t be key players, but there has to be more going on at this point.
We need something new!

I agree. I really don’t rate Sandra Oh as an actor! I feel like Eve could have been played better by many other different actors. She’s the one thing that lets it down for me.
True, she seems to play all her characters the same. Jodie Comer on the other hand is mesmerising.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So is Villanelle still after Eve?
She only just discovered she’s still alive. She somehow never considered the possibility despite not making sure and being the best of the best assassin....ok willing to grudgingly accept love made her sloppy or whatever.

I’m not really sure I grasped why it was necessary for konstantin (that’s his name right ?) to go to Spain to tell her other than for dramatic tension of them both hearing about the other in the same episode ...

Reactions: 3
Really think there’s something dodgy about Carolyn’s daughter!
Ya she was the weirdo in Corrie that turned out to be John Stapes daughter 🙈 She plays the oddball parts well. Looking forward to seeing what her part in all this will be.

• Wow
Ya she was the weirdo in Corrie that turned out to be John Stapes daughter 🙈 She plays the oddball parts well. Looking forward to seeing what her part in all this will be.
No this is Gemma Whelan, Jade in Corrie was played by someone called Lottie Henshall but I can see how you’d get them mixed up lol 😂

why is Jodie Comer so damn gorgeous though 😭😭

Im quite behind and only just starting series 3!

Konstantins laugh fills me with joy 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6