Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so. I was OBSESSED with the first two seasons so I started re watching them a couple of weeks ago.. I didn’t even know that Season 3 had started until I saw this thread!?

I had to scroll extremely fast so as not to see spoilers LOL.

I’ve just finished the last episode of Season 2. I’m about to watch first ep of S3 now ... so excited.
I shall be back with my thoughts 🤣

also, I too fancy the 💩 out of Konstantin 😍 and Villanelle also.

I’m backkkk. LOL

S3E1 was a little disappointing for me .. I wasn’t as gripped as I thought I’d be. Was surprised to see V get married! Never thought I’d see that day .. I agree with above post about Villanelle outfits! She had some amazing looks in S1 and S2.

wasnt expecting that ending AT ALL! I’m a little sad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen her in anything else but she just annoys me in this. She comes across so spineless and like a lovestruck teenager over Villanelle, despite having a lovely husband and knowing that Villanelle is a total psychopath.
Same, she led Villanelle on, played her then was like, naaahhh I don’t like you like that... even read an interview with Sandra and she was like there’s nothing sexual between them... but there is in Villanelles eyes and that’s so obvious. How can she not see that as an actor?!

I just don’t get what she wants from Villanelle - id enjoy just Villanelle without her.

Reactions: 6
Same, she led Villanelle on, played her then was like, naaahhh I don’t like you like that... even read an interview with Sandra and she was like there’s nothing sexual between them... but there is in Villanelles eyes and that’s so obvious. How can she not see that as an actor?!

I just don’t get what she wants from Villanelle - id enjoy just Villanelle without her.
YES! All of this.

The novel is called Codename Villanelle, the following 3 are called Villanelle with something at the end and the fourth is nothing related title wise.

No idea why they’d name it Killing Eve and have the most annoying character as the main one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched ep 1 of 3rd series was a bit meh who was the woman villanelle she killed in the shop?

Reactions: 1
was Carolyn's daughter the lady in the car who told Konstain to stay in the UK in the car and did Konstain or the daughter bug the magnet ?

Gonna watch with dinner, I hope it’s better than last weeks - I’m so used to binging the show that it’s harder to get into as standalone episodes

Reactions: 2
Episode was better, I’d much prefer it if they were all released at once like the previous two as they always end on cliffhangers / as it gets interesting. Villanelle was incredible at the kids party

Episode 2 spoiler:
It was so obvious that the magnet would be bugged.

Reactions: 3
Episode 2 spoiler:
It was so obvious that the magnet would be bugged.
Oh I said it straight away! I’ve watched Jodie in Thirteen last week as I’ve only seen her in this - would love to see her in a comedy. I think Free Guy she’s on is one so I hope we see her in it a bit, she’s amazing at comedy

was Carolyn's daughter the lady in the car who told Konstain to stay in the UK in the car and did Konstain or the daughter bug the magnet ?
I though it was Carolyns daughter in the car too as they had similar side profiles but then she seemed odd with Konstantin (is he hers or Kenny Dad?) so i checked the credits and it was an actress called Sally Guinness

• Wow
I hate to say this as I love the show but I’m bored
Episode 2 and I’m playing my phone alongside it rather than the usual everyone leave me alone for the duration.

I’m bored 😩😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 3
I hate to say this as I love the show but I’m bored
Episode 2 and I’m playing my phone alongside it rather than the usual everyone leave me alone for the duration.

I’m bored 😩😩😩😩😩
Did you binge the first two?! I’m struggling to get into it as well as they’re over by the time I’m into the episode then have to wait for the next

Reactions: 1
Were they always around 40 minutes long? I could have sworn the first series had hour long episodes.