Killing Eve Season 3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why change the way it’s all put together half way through a third season?! it really annoyed me this morning 😂
yeah this flipping between all the characters, everyone’s all over the place, it’s just kind of dull. at this point the most interesting characters to me are Caroline and konstantin. I like villanelle but it feels like they don’t know what to do with her anymore. How many more times do we need to see her shopping and buying expensive stuff and strutting down the street.

Yeah that episode was super dull

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think Suzanne Heathcote has ruined this season... the best episode (ep3) was written by Laura Neal who is taking over from Suzanne as lead next year. I think the issue with having new leads each year is there’s no overal series arc, each season is the new leads ideas - there no commitment there!

Reactions: 1
yeah this flipping between all the characters, everyone’s all over the place, it’s just kind of dull. at this point the most interesting characters to me are Caroline and konstantin. I like villanelle but it feels like they don’t know what to do with her anymore. How many more times do we need to see her shopping and buying expensive stuff and strutting down the street.

Yeah that episode was super dull
I think her and Eve need to get it on and make it more interesting.

Villanelle should of kidnapped her to Alaska - the meltdown from eve would of been amazing to watch

• Haha
Have you all seen the latest episode? Did anyone care about that ending 😂 nah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The editing and jumping around really annoyed me on this weeks episode! I dont think this series is as good

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the villanelle stand alone episode next week it will be amazing!

Didn’t like the way the episode moved about this week.. found myself looking at my phone whilst it was on, so it’s not keeping my interest so far this season

Reactions: 4
I found it hard to keep track, the time line was everywhere - is rather it played out normally rather that seeing the episode character by character.

I loved Villanelle with the lady running around, can’t wait for her ep next week!

Reactions: 5
No this is Gemma Whelan, Jade in Corrie was played by someone called Lottie Henshall but I can see how you’d get them mixed up lol 😂
She (Gemma Whelan) was also in Game of Thrones as badass Yara Greyjoy

I was just reading up on Nikos character background and he’s polish but born in England so why does he sound Irish to me ????
The actor’s Irish but then character’s Polish ... seems to me they could have cast someone Polish / with a better Polish accent ?

I found it hard to keep track, the time line was everywhere - is rather it played out normally rather that seeing the episode character by character.

I loved Villanelle with the lady running around, can’t wait for her ep next week!
The chase game in the garden was my favourite bit

Reactions: 3
This series isn’t gripping me as much as the previous two.

What was the point of Villanelle’s marriage in episode one? Was it there purely to introduce the Russian gymnast character into the present day? Has her new wife been referred to again. She may have been and I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah there seemed to be little point to her marriage and no mention of the wife again (so far).
It’s a shame - I LOVED the first season - Take me to the hooooollllle!!
So many amazing lines and scenes, it was perfect. Silly but perfect. Love the episode where she breaks into Eve’s flat and they have dinner.
The second series was silly but also a bit too unbelievable and lost all of the tension from the first.
And this season so far .. a handful of good scenes, but also underwhelming. The deaths that have happened are a bit ‘meh’ - whereas if they had happened in the first season, they would have mattered more? Like Bill was a massive moment.
I’ll keep watching it as Jodie Comer is still so watchable - but nothing’s matched the amazingness of the first season for me.

Reactions: 6