Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
agree!
This episode was all over the place, and with new questions / avenue thrown up but I am past caring ...! Thought the ending scenes were ok - everything else .. meh.
Plus, the title cards were really annoying!

Reactions: 3

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Latest episode was better but still pretty crap. It’s just so messy, too much going on, no progress on resolving anything. At least this episode was watchable and somewhat enjoyable I guess, considering I was bored to tears during the previous one

I was disappointed Dasha didn’t die. Also found it super unrealistic that her and Konstantin would be in hospital right next to each other despite being in for very different reasons. Bit of a nitpick, probably because I find Dasha really irritating

Smca53

VIP Member
I loved season 1, enjoyed season 2, and haven’t been able to make it through season 3 at all.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Hated this morning’s one, felt like such a filler episode and added nothing to the series?

Is Villianelle supposed to be the way she is because her mum left her as a child? Because that happens to a lot of people and they don’t all become assassins 🤨😂

hrh89

VIP Member
Why change the way it’s all put together half way through a third season?! it really annoyed me this morning 😂
yeah this flipping between all the characters, everyone’s all over the place, it’s just kind of dull. at this point the most interesting characters to me are Caroline and konstantin. I like villanelle but it feels like they don’t know what to do with her anymore. How many more times do we need to see her shopping and buying expensive stuff and strutting down the street.

Yeah that episode was super dull

Last edited:

KINGAA

VIP Member
Just looked, this Episode was written by this seasons lead Suzanne Heathcote - she wrote episode one also which I thought was boring.

Im hoping next season will improve, the writer from Episode 3, my fave ep this season - will be the lead writer and has worked on some great shows such as, My Mad Fat Diary, Sex Education, Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

The only known thing Suzanne has done is the walking dead spin off.

I just think they need to tie everything in from season 1 onwards, this one has had no plot at all. I’m all for character growth but have some pace as well!

KINGAA

VIP Member
The ending was good but I hope Eve and Villanelle are on the run against the 12 next season. Don’t want a whole other cat and mouse season with just one episode really together, it’s so old and boring now.

I think Dasha is alive and will be after them. 12 will be after Villanelle for killing Rhian and leaving and I’m convinced Carolyn is very high up in the 12.

lipscrub

Season 3 is rubbish.

The problem I think is the lack of interaction between the two main characters. They are what make the programme and what I watch it for.
Agreed. Eve may as well not exist :ROFLMAO: I don’t know why but I’m starting to hate her character

hrh89

VIP Member
I was just reading up on Nikos character background and he’s polish but born in England so why does he sound Irish to me ????

• Haha
  • Wow

hrh89

VIP Member
In a show filled with psychopathic assassins, I've never hated a character more than I hate Geraldine.
I’m wondering if there’s going to be some big reveal with her character. She adds nothing at the moment and it seems like maybe something is building up with her???
If all they did was write her in to demonstrate Carolyns weird cold parenting then it was quite pointless because I think most people can see that already!!! maybe there’s some big secret like she betrayed kenny or her mum or is working for the enemy. I don’t know but there has to be more she can’t be this dull 😂

50sGirl

VIP Member
Last episode was fucking awful. I would’ve preferred Villanelle’s family remaining a mystery. Pure pointless filler and not even entertaining filler at that. I considered turning it off for the first time ever

I don’t think the series can be saved now it’s become plotless drivel which is such a shame as the first series was amazing (the second good but started the decline imo)
I agree.
Spoiler coming up if you’ve nit yet watched it...

Also for the first time ever (I think) Villanelle showed some empathy by ensuring her brother and half brother were not in the house when she burnt it down.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Watched the end of episode 5 (which got better as it went on but which was still shit) and episode 6 now and it’s all just such a mess. All the subplots just seem pointless 🤷🏼‍♀️