Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
What a load of shit. That scene at the end with Eve and Villanelle was soooooo cheesy and cliched. I can’t believe this is how the show ended up being, such a disappointment after the first series was so good.
Agreed. All their interaction in the final episode was some of the worst shit I’ve ever seen.
In s1 they had some kind of psychological/ sexual connection of tension that was hard to explain but was believable. After a small time spent together in s2 and one shooting the other they now are talking like newlyweds. It makes no sense. But what does ?
I also found the plot hard to follow or care.
Struggle to think what was worse Vilanelles family episode or her being an ‘ex-psychopath.’ Both came from nowhere.
Lastly what do nico, dasha and Konstantin have in common? All appeared to have shock deaths at the climax / cliffhanger of the episode only to be revealed as alive in the next . Did dasha die eventually? Can’t remember. But that was after the unbelievably convenient but pointless interaction with konstanin. I thought they were gonna then our to be villanelles real parents...

Reactions: 5

Tui

VIP Member
I agree. I really don’t rate Sandra Oh as an actor! I feel like Eve could have been played better by many other different actors. She’s the one thing that lets it down for me.
True, she seems to play all her characters the same. Jodie Comer on the other hand is mesmerising.

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
I found it hard to keep track, the time line was everywhere - is rather it played out normally rather that seeing the episode character by character.

I loved Villanelle with the lady running around, can’t wait for her ep next week!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Im watching in real time so thanks for no spoilers unlike googlebox which airs it on bloody Fridays:mad:. Im actually enjoying it so far but I dont like Eve she a twat.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
This series isn’t gripping me as much as the previous two.

What was the point of Villanelle’s marriage in episode one? Was it there purely to introduce the Russian gymnast character into the present day? Has her new wife been referred to again. She may have been and I’ve missed it.

Gagaforgagaloo

Thank god I'm not the only one finding series 3 very underwhelming! I absolutely loved the first series, I thought it was one of the best shows I'd ever seen! The second wasn't as good but I still loved it. This one though... Where the hell are they going with it? There's not really any plot anymore, it's all over the place. It's such a shame it's become one of those shows that keeps getting made because of the hype

Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
The problem is the writers dont know where to go with it because the first series was mostly about them chasing each other and their sexual chemistry but by the second series the whole will they wont they gets a bit boring and its clear nothing is going to happen between them so its like what then?

KINGAA

VIP Member
The novel is called Codename Villanelle, the following 3 are called Villanelle with something at the end and the fourth is nothing related title wise.

No idea why they’d name it Killing Eve and have the most annoying character as the main one

• Haha

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Didn’t like the way the episode moved about this week.. found myself looking at my phone whilst it was on, so it’s not keeping my interest so far this season

hrh89

VIP Member
watched the first five minutes of this week’s ep and Niko is still alive?! I’m so disappointed I can’t even watch the rest of the episode! 😂
fucks sake could this show get anymore unrealistic???? I was 100 million % sure that was the end of that

PISS OFF FOREVER sums up my feelings toward this show now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
Read this potentially show changing spoiler on twitter, may not be true but rumour is
Konstantin is going to die

• Wow

Luce0331

VIP Member
I agree with the people hoping it’s better than that stupid second series!😂 so gutted about Episode one’s ending though 😭

• Sad

Raininvain

VIP Member
Todays episode was not very good/boring.
The first series was best.I think it needs to finish at the end of this season and Jodie Comer move onto something else before it gets really bad.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I just finished the episode and I’m so confused :unsure: Where did he take his daughter? I’m not enjoying it I’m just watching for the sake of it at this point
Konstantin? His daughter is in a detention centre - basically prison for kids. He can’t take her out as it’s a prison and she’s not mentally stable, she’s basically a mini villanelle

The editing and jumping around really annoyed me on this weeks episode! I dont think this series is as good