Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiki with her fake tits & Lips, dumps Craig and his fake hits

#2 - Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan
You'll have to remove the fake lips now from it 😂 😂 😂

***nevermind shes getting them again in 2weeks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone ever notice the amount of designer things kiki has? In a lot of her tiktoks and Instagram pics she has red bottom heels, Dior jewellery, Prada and dior hand bags. But she never mentions buying any of these in her story or blog. Are they all fakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone ever notice the amount of designer things kiki has? In a lot of her tiktoks and Instagram pics she has red bottom heels, Dior jewellery, Prada and dior hand bags. But she never mentions buying any of these in her story or blog. Are they all fakes?
Yes defo fake. That Dior necklace is 100% fake, tacky as hell!

I was in Dubai and you can get amazing fakes for less than 100€ So she definitely got all her stuff in Dubai

I’ve seen him in person before. They are honestly TINY. Ankles skinnier than my wrists
He looks so out of proportion, he looks worse in shorts as you’d hardly notice in trousers. State

Reactions: 5
Not good on titles but defo include them together and Turkey legs 😂
Happy to go with the majority but to be honest, i'd like a page dedicated to Craig so i can solely focus on putting my disdain for him down!

Thats a goal i'd like to smash

Reactions: 5
“Kikis boobs are far too perky, and her ex Craig’s legs look like a turkeys’”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feel sorry for the dog (Gigi not Craig). The poor dog is always left While she goes off on holidays , poor thing must not know who his owner is

Reactions: 10
I’d feel like an absolute mug if I was Victoriea! If she is talking with Craig it’s early stages but 3 days ago he was still harassing his ex and he’s obviously still in love with her 🤨 rebound much

Didn't she get her lips dissolved? why are they massive in her story?
“All my filler dissolved lips back to normal”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
new bewbs ?
Just thought of that myself! She was suppose to get them in September so ur prob right

I’d feel like an absolute mug if I was Victoriea! If she is talking with Craig it’s early stages but 3 days ago he was still harassing his ex and he’s obviously still in love with her 🤨 rebound much

“All my filler dissolved lips back to normal”
Wow that’s the pic she blurred the other day

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.