Kikifit and Craig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shorts absolutely bet into her there 😬 lol and why do we need to see the food going into her mouth every single time 🤢
07DF05DF-68BE-4AB8-9A4C-42BBEC4A59C2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s the stupid dancing she does makes me curl up inside! Only catching up on Craig’s daily posts now, the hack of his legs, is there something wrong with them or is he trying to achieve that look? Imagine giving his phone to someone and sayin ‘here take a video of me while I suck out of this coconut’ hahah the absolute hack

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god i actually can’t believe he’s got a fake page harassing her?? The rumor about him harassing the sister is starting to sound like it could also be true. What a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just waiting for one of them to spill on the other 😅😅😅 Craig will have a fake tattle page on here in no time slating her 🤥🤥

Where did ye hear about the fake page harassing her? I didn’t see anything about it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does he have no shame???

The comment is gone from the photo but the account that posted is this there? If it is him he should be absolutely ashamed of himself!! How much of a weirdo do u have to be to create a fake account for the sole purpose of trolling your ex?? Pathetic…
Sorry did he actually buy fake followers for his fake account that is too much honestly what an absolute idiot he lives in cuckoo land

• Haha
What did the comment say? Sorry I missed it and defo wouldn’t be surprised it’s him!

Omg I’m choking! I was on Craig’s page, a few seconds later went to refresh and he jumped 200 followers in a matter of seconds hahah!! What a dumb bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, now I really feel sorry for Kiki, imagine being embarrassed that he is your ex boyfriend but now having to deal with this now too, I feel so sorry for her he is a bleeping dangerous prick. The state of him.
I hate him more than my own ex boyfriends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How did she figure out it was his number? Love it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
How do we know it’s him like how can people see this inside info?😳 not surprised either way

How do we know it’s him like how can people see this inside info?😳 not surprised either way
I’d say she probably has his number saved on her phone and it’s coming up on her instagram as people she may know from her contacts

Reactions: 6
Kiki with her fake tits & Lips, dumps Craig and his fake hits

#2 - Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Our Craig up 3k since this morning. Now 101k hahah

I had to block him. I just couldn't take watching him buy followers anymore. I knew it was only a matter of time before he would get to over 100k though !

This guy is an embarrassment to mankind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.